We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

Kreayshawns Missing Kitty

Unreleased: Charli XCX, Allie X and Lady Gaga

WHOLE MUSIC FOLDER: 

Please login or register to see this link.

Unreleased folder contains self-released album and singles. unreleased music videos, alternative versions and other.

Unreleased collection: 

Charli XCX

-
 Includes all XCX3 unreleased songs
Allie X

- whole pack

Lady Gaga

- whole pack

Marina and the Diamonds: 

-
Under construction

Instrumentals: 

Stems: 

Bonus tracks: 

Lossless: 

PC Music label discography: 

I actively updating this stuff, so stay tuned
IF YOU HAVE MUSIC THAT I MISSED - SHARE IT

• Like 7
  • YAAASSS 4

11 hours ago, trables said:

My collection of unreleased tracks, made by Allie X, Charli and Gaga, their remarkable lives, acoustic versions of released songs and instumantals.

Charli XCX

- Includes recently leaked music and old stuff
Allie X

- whole pack, but still not organized

Lady Gaga

Whole "Music" folder, which contains much more unofficial releases (such as Iggy, DEV, K.I.D, Marina and small lossless collection (untagged yet)): 

I actively updating this stuff, so stay tuned if you want
IF YOU HAVE MUSIC THAT I MISSED - SHARE IT

Welcome to PHF.  And I think I love you.  Or at least like you a lot.  What I am trying to say is.....Thanks.  :sassy:

:yaskween: I've been sooo behind on these Allie and Charli tracks, they both have way too many leaks to keep up with! Thanks for posting bae!

• Like 1

On 08.02.2018 at 10:26 AM, Xo.Xo said:

The "Luv U Sum" i have, is different from you. Mine is better i think.

What do you think ?

Please login or register to see this attachment.

As I know, there are 3 different version: official (in my folder), demo (you shared) and solo (Gaga's looped lead)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By Countess
      Rick Genest was far from an A-list celebrity, but he was well known enough that shock waves were sent through the world when he died of an apparent suicide last week.
      According to police sources, Genest was found outside of his apartment in Montreal on Wednesday after falling from his balcony. Although police initially classified his death as a suicide, there has been concern from family and business colleagues that this ruling may have been premature.
      "The circumstances are quite mysterious and the pieces of the puzzle just don't fit together perfectly," said Karim Leduc, Genest's manager. According to Leduc, Genest would frequently lean against his balcony to smoke, and family members believe that is what led to his fall.
      Lady Gaga, who had originally sent out several Tweets in sympathy with Genest, later apologised for jumping the gun when it came to her own judgements.
      “The suicide of friend Rick Genest, Zombie Boy is beyond devastating,” she originally wrote. “We have to work harder to change the culture, bring mental health to the forefront and erase the stigma that we can’t talk about it. If you are suffering, call a friend or family today. We must save each other.”
      Later, with those Tweets deleted, she apologised for her previous comments and sent condolences to Genest's family.
      Genest, also known popularly as Zombie Boy, rose to fame in the fashion world when he walked the catwalk in Paris and Berlin fashion shows, but his first introduction to the mainstream came when he starred in Gaga's 'Born This Way' music video. With later acting roles in films such as 47 Ronin and TV shows like Silent Witness, Genest would go on to recieve a Guinness World Record for most insect tattoos (he had 176), and another for most human bone tattoos (139). He was 32 years old when he died.
    • By Countess
      Knowing Gaga this is totally premature and the album won't be out for another five years, but rumour has it we have an album coming out in October! She's been spotted in the studio twice now so she's definitely working on something but as it's Gaga it's probably just another duet that won't come out.
    • By Kreayshawns Missing Kitty
      EARLY RECORDS:
      2008 - 14:
      2008 - Emelline/Art Bitch:
      2012 - Heartbreaks and Earthquakes:
      Download from Mega: 
      2012 - Super Ultra:
      Download from Mega: 
      OFFICIAL RECORDS:
      2013 - True Romance:
      Download from Mega:
      Buy on iTunes: 
       2013 - True Romance (Deluxe Bonus Tracks):
      2014 - SUCKER:
      Download from Mega: 
      Buy on iTunes: 
      MIXTAPES
      2017 - Number 1 Angel:
      Download from Mega: 
      Buy on iTunes: 
      2017 - Pop 2:
       Buy on iTunes: 
      EXTENDED PLAYS
      2011 - True Romance (Sampler):
      Download from Mega: 
      2012 - Live at Daytrotter Studio:
      2012 - iTunes Festival: London 2012:
      2016 - Vroom Vroom:
      Download from Mega: 
      Buy on iTunes: 
      SINGLES
      2013 - SuperLove:
      2016 - After The Afterparty:
      2017 - Boys:
      COLLABORATIONS
      GUEST APPEARANCES
      REMIXES
      UNRELEASED

Download Excel sheet:
      Old MySpace demos:
      These songs were recorded between "14" and release of singles "Stay Away" and "Nuclear Seasons".
      "True Romance" demos:
      "Super Ultra" demo:
      "True Romance" unreleased:
      "SuperLove" demos:
      Punk version of "Sucker":
      "Sucker" demos
      "Sucker" unreleased:
      24 Hours:
      Album, written in 24 hours in May 2017.
      "XCX3" unreleased:
      All these tracks were recorded since Sucker's release.
      "After the Afterparty" demos:
      "Boys" demos:
      "Vroom Vroom" demos:
      "Number 1 Angel" demos:
      "POP 2" demos:
      Demos of songs, written for other artists:
      Unreleased collaborations (include demos):

COVERED BY CHARLOTTE 

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

It's super hard to believe, but nanapop99 has actually been with us for five years as of September 21st this year. They joined PHF back in 2013 when we were just a small forum with big dreams, and they've stuck by our side through a lot of changes and expansions since then. Even though they don't have the most posts out of all of the users on the forum, they always contribute something thoughtful to the conversations they join and their great reputation on the forum proves how valued their opinion is. nanapop99, thank you so much for sticking with us through thick and thin! We love you and we hope to have you around for another five years!