Pokemon Go

Main Pop Girl

24 minutes ago, Countess said:

Oooh, so they level up when they evolve as well? I thought you had to use the candies to do just one or the other! :o

Some of them level up a LOT when you evolve them. My Eevee went from a 230 to the 840 Vaporeon. But my other evolutions increase it by anywhere from 100-300

On 7/25/2016 at 4:19 PM, Impossible Ryan said:

Some of them level up a LOT when you evolve them. My Eevee went from a 230 to the 840 Vaporeon. But my other evolutions increase it by anywhere from 100-300

Did you hear about the trick you use to get the Eeveelution you want? Apparently if you change their nicknames to certain things they'll 100% evolve into the one you want. ;) 

1 minute ago, Countess said:

Did you hear about the trick you use to get the Eeveelution you want? Apparently if you change their nicknames to certain things they'll 100% evolve into the one you want. ;) 

Omg yes! I've only seen people do it twice so I don't completely want to get my hopes up. If it really is true and not coincidence, that's really fucking cool of them to do since it's based off that episode from the first season

• YAAASSS 1

Yesterday I hit level 15 and my strongest pokemon atm is 725 hypno. feels bad especially since i see in gyms pokemons with over 2000 cp. im gonna go play a bit more today if it doesnt rain like its been the whole day

generally my entire city is literally infested with drowzees, which make about 40% of all the pokemon i catch. we also have a lot of jynx, which other people find very rare. on the other hand we have no fire pokemon at all. i have 3 of such type and all of them come from egg hatching :stretcher:

• YAAASSS 1

2 hours ago, Tweener said:

How do you do it, guys! I mean I'm still at level 7 :stretcher: And I have billions of Ratatataatatattas and Pidgeys :cypher: 

I actually got to 24 with Rattatas and Pidgeys. First off, they're easy to catch, so going for that Great or Excellent throw is easy, meaning you can get 150-200XP per catch. Second, Pidgeys only require 12 candies to evolve, so pop that lucky egg and start evolving. You'll get 1000XP per evolution with the lucky egg active. I recommend saving at least 300 Pidgey candies with the equivalent number of Pidgeys to evolve. Also, save any evolutions of pokemon you haven't seen yet. Every time you register something new to the dex, it's 500XP, with the lucky egg in effect, it's 1000XP. I purposely don't evolve stuff until I'm ready to pop the lucky egg.

• YAAASSS 1

49 minutes ago, Cypher said:

I actually got to 24 with Rattatas and Pidgeys. First off, they're easy to catch, so going for that Great or Excellent throw is easy, meaning you can get 150-200XP per catch. Second, Pidgeys only require 12 candies to evolve, so pop that lucky egg and start evolving. You'll get 1000XP per evolution with the lucky egg active. I recommend saving at least 300 Pidgey candies with the equivalent number of Pidgeys to evolve. Also, save any evolutions of pokemon you haven't seen yet. Every time you register something new to the dex, it's 500XP, with the lucky egg in effect, it's 1000XP. I purposely don't evolve stuff until I'm ready to pop the lucky egg.

heard bout this strat, im still waiting to use all the lucky eggs. my only problem is that pidgeys arent actually that common in my area :'(