Pokemon Go

Main Pop Girl

On 7/27/2016 at 2:37 PM, Impossible Ryan said:

Omg yes! I've only seen people do it twice so I don't completely want to get my hopes up. If it really is true and not coincidence, that's really fucking cool of them to do since it's based off that episode from the first season

I never even realized that was the reference until you mentioned it. :stretcher: That's so cute tho, I love it!

21 hours ago, GINGERGREEN said:

Yesterday I hit level 15 and my strongest pokemon atm is 725 hypno. feels bad especially since i see in gyms pokemons with over 2000 cp. im gonna go play a bit more today if it doesnt rain like its been the whole day

generally my entire city is literally infested with drowzees, which make about 40% of all the pokemon i catch. we also have a lot of jynx, which other people find very rare. on the other hand we have no fire pokemon at all. i have 3 of such type and all of them come from egg hatching :stretcher:

We don't have any Fire Pokemoon around here either! :'( Just a bunch of Water and Bug types. :/ I can't wait until you can trade with people so we can help each other out!

• YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, V said:

Level 19 here!  I go out Pokemon hunting with friends at least once a week!  My Pokedex is at 75c/75s :)  just trying to level up and get those Ultra balls :o 

Nice! What's your highest cp at this level? I still cant even reach 1k and im lvl 15, all the gyms beat my ass bad.

I managed to play a lil bit today, finally caught the Taylor Swift pokemon, I mean Ekans right. But other than that nothing crazy happened, apart from two 10km eggs dropping. Ive just started both their incubations but till I hatch em.. :stretcher:

On 7/29/2016 at 2:04 PM, GINGERGREEN said:

Nice! What's your highest cp at this level? I still cant even reach 1k and im lvl 15, all the gyms beat my ass bad.

I managed to play a lil bit today, finally caught the Taylor Swift pokemon, I mean Ekans right. But other than that nothing crazy happened, apart from two 10km eggs dropping. Ive just started both their incubations but till I hatch em.. :stretcher:

My highest is a 1466 CP Arcanine.  Would've had a crazy good Rapidash, but when I went to evolve my 701 CP Ponyta I accidentally transferred it instead :shocked:  

I have a pretty easy time taking most gyms, unless they've got like 7 Pokemon in there, haha.  my fave thing to do tho is go out with friends of all teams, and just stand there waiting for them to beat the gym, then swoop in from under them to drop my 1317 CP Vaporeon in there and claim it for Valor (I live in the desert and we're pretty much all fire type and rock type out here, so water types destroy)

and ugh I'm so sick of 10km eggs, I just want more starters from 2km.  I'm farming out Squirtles rn because there's a Squirtle nest super accessible to me