Your PHF Name

Cypher

I'm glad I'm not the only person who was getting fed up with all the name changes.

Do everyone a favour, list all the names you've cycled through since joining the site, I'm curious to see which artists you've represented over time.

5 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

Britney didn't changed her name when she married Kevin, so why would I change the iconic "Baby V Alex"? it would kill my legacy just like it did with Cheryl Cole

rs_560x313-160522172928-May_22_2016_1719

That's Cheryl Fernandez-Versini to you, bitch. :morning:

I've changed my name maybe once a year since I started? I think my first name was Jump Rope Queen after Lana's song, then it was Firestarter after the Samantha Jade song (:stretcher:), H.B.I.C. for Queen New York, and now Countess for Gaga and Maggie Smith. :hail: But now that AHS and Downton Abbey have both ended I think I'll need to change it soon. ;) 

• YAAASSS 2

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

I've changed my name maybe once a year since I started? I think my first name was Jump Rope Queen after Lana's song, then it was Firestarter after the Samantha Jade song (:stretcher:), H.B.I.C. for Queen New York, and now Countess for Gaga and Maggie Smith. :hail: But now that AHS and Downton Abbey have both ended I think I'll need to change it soon. ;) 

Alex Russo after Selena's character in Wizards Of Wizardly Place :hail: 

• YAAASSS 1

9 minutes ago, Countess said:

Cuntess is the best

• YAAASSS 2

9 minutes ago, Countess said:

Can't wait for her to marry that Boy toy she snatched from 1D and change her name gain :phone:

Also you were named Mo briefly and that's the one I use the most because it's cute and I can actually remember it. 

10 hours ago, trayertrash said:

Alex Russo after Selena's character in Wizards Of Wizardly Place :hail: 

Only if you change yours to Harper Finkle. :mo: 

10 hours ago, Baby V Alex said:

Can't wait for her to marry that Boy toy she snatched from 1D and change her name gain :phone:

Also you were named Mo briefly and that's the one I use the most because it's cute and I can actually remember it. 

Cheryl Payne would actually be kinda cute. ;) But she needs to either settle down with one dude or just stick with Cheryl and scratch the last name all together. :morning: 

But omg, I don't remember that at all! Maybe I should revert back to that, it must be easier for people. :P 

• YAAASSS 1