Hello :) 

I am new here :3 and I LOVE demi lovato. Music is my life! I enjoy to have for myself music that anyone has because it doesn't make me feel tired of the same music <3 

I am a tumblr blogger I have a black and white gif blog -> http://darknessreminduswherelightcanbe.tumblr.com/ 

A demi lovato blog ---> http://waitinfordemi.tumblr.com/

And a blog that i started this week of gifs in color ---> http://yousetmefreelikeawildfire.tumblr.com/

I hope to make friends here and that we could share the love for our favorite artists and the love for music. 

Good Night :D 

4 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

Moves Me is the only good thing Demi has recorded.

Buy me some vegan tacos and we'll be besties

If you need help with anything, let me know, I'm your new bestie and mod ;)

vegan tacos?!?!?!?!? #cheater

Pizza is better

And welcome honey! I hope that you will be warmly welcomed by everyone and the amount of bitchiness won't put you off!

7 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

Moves Me is the only good thing Demi has recorded.

Buy me some vegan tacos and we'll be besties

If you need help with anything, let me know, I'm your new bestie and mod ;)

I love vegan things <3 I am not a vegan but I am trying to :) 

Thank You <3 

8 minutes ago, Tweener said:

vegan tacos?!?!?!?!? #cheater

Pizza is better

And welcome honey! I hope that you will be warmly welcomed by everyone and the amount of bitchiness won't put you off!

I met up with friends for dinner and they made the most mediocre pizza I'd ever eaten.
I didn't think I could ever hate a pizza.
I've lived the past 26 years of my life thinking all pizzas had some something good about them.
Sometimes the toppings might not be the greatest but the crust is on point
Sometimes there's not enough cheese but the sauce is like sipping of cup of god's cum.
Therefore all pizza is palatable right?
Wrong.
Whatever they did to do the pizza was a violation of ethics. 
It tasted like Little Cesar dropped a load in Domino's who then threw her aborted pizza fetus into a Papa John's dumpster and let it rot for 3 years next to a diabetic foot. 

8 minutes ago, trayertrash said:

I met up with friends for dinner and they made the most mediocre pizza I'd ever eaten.
I didn't think I could ever hate a pizza.
I've lived the past 26 years of my life thinking all pizzas had some something good about them.
Sometimes the toppings might not be the greatest but the crust is on point
Sometimes there's not enough cheese but the sauce is like sipping of cup of god's cum.
Therefore all pizza is palatable right?
Wrong.
Whatever they did to do the pizza was a violation of ethics. 
It tasted like Little Cesar dropped a load in Domino's who then threw her aborted pizza fetus into a Papa John's dumpster and let it rot for 3 years next to a diabetic foot. 

BUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH <3 #PEEDMYSELF

Archived