LEAK: Katy Perry - Witness

High Princess

8 hours ago, Carcunt said:

I think they should just get with the times and use picosong like every other leaker lmao

Right? Leaking shit through her Twitter account is dangerous as fuck... :stretcher: Unless this turns out to be another will.i.am situation and she's making up the hack for promo. ;) 

3 hours ago, High Princess said:

Yeah, I just literally can't find a DL anywhere. It leaked 320, maybe even wav?? :/ I'm still looking though! My friend told me someone who downloaded it so I'll probably message them later today. 

Please let me know :)

21 minutes ago, Countess said:

Right? Leaking shit through her Twitter account is dangerous as fuck... :stretcher: Unless this turns out to be another will.i.am situation and she's making up the hack for promo. ;) 

It wasn't leaked thru Katy's twitter, but the hacker promoted their twitter before posting it which is a mess. But I think they've done this before and they won't get caught- if its real, which I feel like it's just for promo honestly.

10 minutes ago, Kesha said:

Please let me know :)

Yes I will for sure! It's just hard cuz idk any Katy stans :stretcher:

18 minutes ago, High Princess said:

It wasn't leaked thru Katy's twitter, but the hacker promoted their twitter before posting it which is a mess. But I think they've done this before and they won't get caught- if its real, which I feel like it's just for promo honestly.

Yes I will for sure! It's just hard cuz idk any Katy stans :stretcher:

Oooooh, I get it. I guess if they've got a pretty healthy Twitter profile they're promoing then it's probably real, I'd only be suspicious if they'd only made like five posts and joined a week ago. :stretcher: 

42 minutes ago, Countess said:

Oooooh, I get it. I guess if they've got a pretty healthy Twitter profile they're promoing then it's probably real, I'd only be suspicious if they'd only made like five posts and joined a week ago. :stretcher: 

They made it 2 days ago! Then tweeted "Whos Katy Perry?" and an hour later leaked the song. It could either be a really messy plan, or a really brilliant one.

4 hours ago, High Princess said:

They made it 2 days ago! Then tweeted "Whos Katy Perry?" and an hour later leaked the song. It could either be a really messy plan, or a really brilliant one.

What the fuck? :stretcher: What's the point in promoting a Twitter account which isn't even being used?

Some of the shit they posted tho... :shocked: 

Rewee6T.gif