Producer Confirms ANTI: Vol. 2

landscape-1461157069-gettyimages-5120845

Get ready to start hashtagging #R9 because it looks like Rihanna's next album could be coming a lot sooner than anyone was anticipating. 

Despite only just releasing her latest album Anti back in January, the 28-year-old has already been hard at work on brand new material. 

Apparently it could form the second part of her Anti campaign. Well, that's at least according to record producer Cardo. 

"There's so many records we've been working on that's about to come out," he told Complex. "I can't say anything beyond that, but we got a record with Rihanna. 

"That's all I can say. I can't say anything more, but there's a Rihanna and Cardo record." 

Asked if it would be his track featuring Rihanna, he replied: "No, no, it's her song. It was for Anti, but there's another Anti. I don't know if it's official, but I know we have a record." 

Rihanna is currently touring North America with her latest album, which will come to the UK later in the summer. 

The dates include the star's first ever headline show at London's Wembley Stadium on June 24.

What if this was the second part part in a two-part series? The first part called ANTI and the second called CLIMAX. So we get a bunch of boring mid-tempos in the first half and dancefloor ready songs on the second. :hail: 

4 hours ago, Countess said:

She's done it again. :shocked:  Poor Zara. :'( 

I think TIWYCF was probably written with Rih in mind.

Tinashe has actually written multiple songs for Rih with Calvin but she had to go and steal Tee's own song :shocked: