Horror Movie Recommendations?

Main Pop Girl

Alien is definitely the best horror series! And I second Hush, though slightly predictable at times it was still a pretty good 4 **** film.

EDIT: If you don't mind watching with subs, the REC Spanish film series is brilliant. Don't watch the American "Quarantine" remakes, they're nowhere near as good. The Taking of Deborah Logan is a kinda creepy, rather original horror on Netflix as well.

10 hours ago, trashmagic said:

Alien is definitely the best horror series! And I second Hush, though slightly predictable at times it was still a pretty good 4 **** film.

EDIT: If you don't mind watching with subs, the REC Spanish film series is brilliant. Don't watch the American "Quarantine" remakes, they're nowhere near as good. The Taking of Deborah Logan is a kinda creepy, rather original horror on Netflix as well.

I looove Alien! :hail: And despite popular opinion I think Aliens and Prometheus are both good too. I haven't seen the others tho so Idk about where the franchise ended up going.

Also, if anyone wants to be unsettled, watch this Japanese movie called Uzumaki. It's about these deadly spirals that start to attack this city in the form of curled hair, snails and sushi.

2 hours ago, Countess said:

I looove Alien! :hail: And despite popular opinion I think Aliens and Prometheus are both good too. I haven't seen the others tho so Idk about where the franchise ended up going.

Also, if anyone wants to be unsettled, watch this Japanese movie called Uzumaki. It's about these deadly spirals that start to attack this city in the form of curled hair, snails and sushi.

I liked Prometheus too! I mean, it wasn't as great as the original Alien but it was okay. I really liked Alien 4, but I think Alien 3 was kind of a letdown after Aliens. My ranking is:

1. Alien

2. Aliens

3. Alien 4: Resurrection

4. Prometheus

5. Alien 3

On 6/27/2016 at 9:36 PM, trashmagic said:

I liked Prometheus too! I mean, it wasn't as great as the original Alien but it was okay. I really liked Alien 4, but I think Alien 3 was kind of a letdown after Aliens. My ranking is:

1. Alien

2. Aliens

3. Alien 4: Resurrection

4. Prometheus

5. Alien 3

Oooh okay, I'm gonna have to watch Resurrection now! ;) Did you watch the Directors Cut of Alien 3? Apparently it's a lot better than what was shown in cinemas, although I think the studio still made a lot of changes which weren't great for the movie. :/ I'm excited for the new one tho, they just need to hurry up and film it before we see Ripley on a walking stick. :stretcher: 

The ABC's Of Death series (the stories are hit or miss, but Zygote is fantastic :hail:)
Cabin In The Woods (great concept, poorly acted)
The Conjuring series
Dead End 
The Devil's Rejects
Evil Dead series (Army Of Darkness >>>>>)
Green Inferno (It was good, but way over hyped and not as gory as I expected)
The Hills Have Eyes
House Of 1000 Corpses
Let Me In
Let The Right One In 
The Living Dead Girl
Nightbreed
Pontypool
Sacrament
The The Taking of Deborah Logan
Would You Rather