Jump to content

How Can PHF Be Improved?


Recommended Posts

On 9/17/2020 at 8:40 PM, Zacki said:

It's more and more difficult to trade on this site. People make few alt accounts to scam, get snippets and simply know song titles and after they create a new account again to do the same shit. 
We can't really ban anyone with the certitude they will not come back with a vpn or proxy. 

All of these things affect the forum. We can't safety trade anymore. And since people mainly come here to trade or for the leaks, the forum start to not be so active than before and it's sad. 

I think some actions need to be taken.

I was thinking of not allow new registrations with a vpn and proxy. 
(can be find here https://invisioncommunity.com/files/file/9695-proxy-vpn-disposable-email-blocker/ )

 

This is a great idea! Thank you for going to so much trouble to find this!

So can someone start a groupbuy for this add-on like y'all always do for Music Mafia songs? :magic: 

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Start off with Melanie rats, please

Your feedback has been implemented. We love a democratic forum!  

notifications should be for every message. I hate it when they merge and some of them are unread. Sometimes it leads to misunderstandings.

Posted Images

6 hours ago, Ashley OO said:

I love the new changes but now i see a grammy 2019 poll on the right (under recent topics), is that normal ?

No, it's not normal! :cackle: We definitely need a new poll to take it's place! Does anyone have any suggestions? :orly: 

6 hours ago, Violetbud said:

If @Skinny Legendleaked their nudes. That would certainly make my experience a little better ?

www.onlyfans.com/str8boywhisperer sis! :wink: 

  • YAAASSS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 year later...
53 minutes ago, Leaving said:

Would you prefer if the background was a darker grey?

i'll try to give an opinion, i'm super worried to use wrong words and sound rude but it's definitely not my intention so try to understand through my broken english :-)

this is a place i enjoy and people are actually pretty friendly, generally more friendly than leakedcx users, might be a question of age, but that's how it turns out to be.

the only thing that i noticed that might work better is the setting of sections: people actually come here mostly for the leaks and sharing their trackers and their music, many other chat sections looks pretty empty and some parts actually look like nobody's interested in writing in.

the section that gets most views and generates debate is the leak one, but since only links and leaks are allowed it's hard to discuss each leak, i myself would like to discuss new leaks and have info on single files but starting a new thread somewhere else means getting no info and no discussion on a song, so i always keep from commenting or asking.

that's why i was wondering if it could be better if there were less general chat rooms, in which people are not very interested, and a big section for new leaks with one thread for each new leaked song so that people can discuss the song, more or less the way it works on leakedcx but without the separation between hiphop and other genres.

This is just an opinion if you're intention is to make major changes, otherwise just ignore this, lol i read it again and i guess it's a miracle if you'll undersatnd, but i'll give it a try anyway

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, 808Dream said:

i'll try to give an opinion, i'm super worried to use wrong words and sound rude but it's definitely not my intention so try to understand through my broken english 🙂

this is a place i enjoy and people are actually pretty friendly, generally more friendly than leakedcx users, might be a question of age, but that's how it turns out to be.

the only thing that i noticed that might work better is the setting of sections: people actually come here mostly for the leaks and sharing their trackers and their music, many other chat sections looks pretty empty and some parts actually look like nobody's interested in writing in.

the section that gets most views and generates debate is the leak one, but since only links and leaks are allowed it's hard to discuss each leak, i myself would like to discuss new leaks and have info on single files but starting a new thread somewhere else means getting no info and no discussion on a song, so i always keep from commenting or asking.

that's why i was wondering if it could be better if there were less general chat rooms, in which people are not very interested, and a big section for new leaks with one thread for each new leaked song so that people can discuss the song, more or less the way it works on leakedcx but without the separation between hiphop and other genres.

This is just an opinion if you're intention is to make major changes, otherwise just ignore this, lol i read it again and i guess it's a miracle if you'll undersatnd, but i'll give it a try anyway

 

I totally understand what you're saying! I personally agree with what you've suggested and that's why I set up the Singles section in the first place. For whatever reason along the way people decided they preferred to post only in the Latest Leaks thread and forget about the Singles section, and now I think I'm the only one who makes new threads in Singles :cackle: I still think having individual topics would be better, but if the majority of the forum doesn't seem to want to run things that way then I don't think there's any point in forcing them 🤔 But I would still encourage people to make new threads for leaks they think will be a big deal or if things are leaking in batches like they have been with Bonnie lately

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 5 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Guest omgomgjal said:

[url=https://omgomgomg.hydraruzpxnewfa.co]Ссылка на ОМГ АМГ omgomgomg ОМГОМГ[/url] альтернатива гидре - https://omgomgomg.hydraruzxpnew4fa.co/ - OMGOMGOMG ОМГ ОМГ MOST ADVANCED DARKMARKET Вас приветствует обновленная и перспективная площадка всея русского даркнета. Новые быстро действенные сервера, видоизменённый для максимального удобства интерфейс, высочайший уровень безопасности. Новые магазины уже известных брендов, топовые товары уже знакомых вам веществ, моментальный обменник и куча других разнообразных функций ожидают клиентов площадки даркмаркетов OMG!OMG! уже сейчас! Заходи по ссылке и приобретай свои любимые товары по самым низким ценам во всем даркнете! Закрыли гидру? Заходи на новую площадку ОМГОМГ моментальные закладки мефедрон альфа купить москва спб саратов КАНАЛ В ТЕЛЕГРАМ TELEGRAM [url=https://t.me/omgomg_tor]OMG! omgomgomg![/url]

My thoughts exactly.

I don't know why this hasn't been implemented yet. Mods/admins are sleeping on your good ideas.

  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Volcanion said:

My thoughts exactly.

I don't know why this hasn't been implemented yet. Mods/admins are sleeping on your good ideas.

I slightly disagree because surely if you Заходи на новую площадку ОМГОМГ моментальные закладки мефедрон альфа купить москва спб саратов КАНАЛ В ТЕЛЕГРАМ then that will result in действенные сервера, видоизменённый для максимального удобства интерфейс, высочайший уровень безопасности. Новые магазины уже известных брендов?

Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Newtooz18 said:

I slightly disagree because surely if you Заходи на новую площадку ОМГОМГ моментальные закладки мефедрон альфа купить москва спб саратов КАНАЛ В ТЕЛЕГРАМ then that will result in действенные сервера, видоизменённый для максимального удобства интерфейс, высочайший уровень безопасности. Новые магазины уже известных брендов?

I'm willing to consider видоизменённый для максимального удобства интерфейс, but asking us to высочайший уровень безопасности would be a total breach of privacy imo

  • LMAO 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...