How Can PHF Be Improved?

Main Pop Girl

On 04/10/2017 at 11:43 PM, Ari said:

Would there ever be a possibility of custom background covers for the top of the site?

I know you were looking for more covers to add but I just thought about this. It would add more customizability for people and for them to make it there own based around themselves and who they are interested in.

I really wish we could but at the moment it's not looking like we could add that many backgrounds. :'( But do't forget you can always change the header image on your profile if you want some more customisastion! ;)

On 06/12/2017 at 5:21 PM, hounderawr said:

Haha, When you make a new topic up the top click "poll" where the dark grey bar is - I'd never lie to you <3 

Screen Shot 2017-12-06 at 5.20.49 pm.png

The fact that @jlnsgr is Member of the Month and doesn't even know this... :yeah:

• YAAASSS 1

3 hours ago, Countess said:

I really wish we could but at the moment it's not looking like we could add that many backgrounds. :'( But do't forget you can always change the header image on your profile if you want some more customisastion! ;)

The fact that @jlnsgr is Member of the Month and doesn't even know this... :yeah:

How do you know? :o

Thank you so much Queen! I didn't notice because I'm terrible at checking the bottom of the page BUT now that I saw my heart is just melting.

Twice in 2 years, I feel blessed!

• Like 1

On 12/8/2017 at 10:46 PM, jlnsgr said:

How do you know? :o

Thank you so much Queen! I didn't notice because I'm terrible at checking the bottom of the page BUT now that I saw my heart is just melting.

Twice in 2 years, I feel blessed!

:cackle: Of course! You're the only flop on this site who deserves it (other than me of course, but that would be selfish). ;) Do you want to pick a new background for your special month? I think @Reflecting might be pissed at you if you don't choose a Trisha one though... :fishie: 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Countess said:

:cackle: Of course! You're the only flop on this site who deserves it (other than me of course, but that would be selfish). ;) Do you want to pick a new background for your special month? I think @Reflecting might be pissed at you if you don't choose a Trisha one though... :fishie: 

we should just turn this site into a trisha paytas fan forum :yaskween:

• 2 weeks later...

I remember this was suggested the other week in the chat, but is there any chance of making an official discord for the forum?
I understand you may be hesitant on it as you'd probably want to keep everything on the forum and the forum only, but I think it'd be cute and would bring everyone closer as normal chats can flow through more on discord compared to the chat.
Just a thought xo

• 2 weeks later...
On 26/12/2017 at 1:25 PM, Ari said:

I remember this was suggested the other week in the chat, but is there any chance of making an official discord for the forum?
I understand you may be hesitant on it as you'd probably want to keep everything on the forum and the forum only, but I think it'd be cute and would bring everyone closer as normal chats can flow through more on discord compared to the chat.
Just a thought xo

Still would love if this happened, also think we need new/more emoticons :yaskween:

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Countess said:

That's what the Collections section is! :wink: 

:spy::dealwithit:
Mess I didn't even know it was a thing, have noticed masterposts outside it hence assuming there was none.
Don't suppose you can move my Ariana masterpost from Jukebox to over Collections and maybe the other recent loose ones so it's all in the place it should be?
If not it's okay, I would've put it in there had I known it existed :fishie: