Azealia Banks 'Agrees' With Donald Trump on Immigration

Main Pop Girl

Azealia-Banks-012.jpg

Azealia Banks has posted a short statement to her Instagram in which she asks “Is it bad that I sort of agree with Trump’s stance on immigration?”

Posting the statement under the heading ‘discuss’ on her Twitter account, Banks talked about immigration in the context of slavery reparations. She later posted a second image in which she called her first statement “just a social experiment.”

In the first image, Banks stated “Is it bad that I sort of agree with Trump’s stance on immigration? Not for any reason other than black Americans still not having been paid reparations for slavery and the influx of INTERNATIONAL immigrants (not just Mexicans) are sucking up the state aid, and government money, space in schools, quality of life etc.???”

“It’s selfish, but America has really been good at convincing me that everyone else’s problems are more important than my own. I want my fucking money. Me first. Thoughts?”

Banks later followed the post with a second that talks about the ‘big American problem', and references the first: “The BIG American Problem is made up of MILLIONS of small problems,” she added. “In order to solve the big American problem, we must simplify it. I think the media does an amazing job at presenting all problems at once with graphics and background music and handsome TV anchors and it’s easy to lump everything together and not have a real sense of where YOU stand. My previous Insta was just a social experiment... I wanted to post an abstract view of the situation because I don’t think the topic is being explored as IN DEPTH as it should...”

Finally, in a third image, Banks added: "My true feelings are that the reason for the Black Man's current misfortune is because of having too much fucking compassion and always giving people the benefit of the doubt/ helping others fight their causes. Always trying to be nice and include others in our cultures/ customs. Read about King Joao of the Congo. Look at what white feminists did to black women after we helped them gain the right to vote... There are many other instances in history like this. Self-preservation is key."

She also clarified "you all missed the point. I'm not supporting Trump," adding that "The American dream is supported by a systematically oppressed underclass."

Last month, Banks told her Twitter followers that she’s unable to release new material until March 2016, due to a dispute with her record label.

This woman is a disgusting pig and I am disgusted by anyone who stans her. :magic:

• YAAASSS 1

It's the only thing she can do, only thing she have left since all of her singles fade into irrelevancy, and she call herself a mermaid? the only thing they have in common they smell like fish

Spill that tea gorl. :morning: The problem is she can't gain any attention anymore with her lacklustre and tired music, so she tries to garner controversy on Twitter so people will keep remembering her name.

Back when '212' was first released, I had high hopes for her. Then 'Liquorice' came out and I fought anyone who tried to say she was whack, but now...man, now I just look at her as lost and confused potential that's been locked up in a sinking vault to the bottom of the ocean where she sees mermaids swimming gracefully as she wished she was doing the same. And she doesn't even know that the safe could be open from the inside.

Edited by Kevinn Edu

Back when '212' was first released, I had high hopes for her. Then 'Liquorice' came out and I fought anyone who tried to say she was whack, but now...man, now I just look at her as lost and confused potential that's been locked up in a sinking vault to the bottom of the ocean where she sees mermaids swimming gracefully as she wished she was doing the same. And she doesn't even know that the safe could be open from the inside.

What the fuck kind of perfect analogy is that? :shocked::hail:

You pretty much just summed up her entire career in one paragraph. The sad thing is that it would be so easy to overlook all her disgusting comments if she was still consistently putting out good tracks, but she's burned so many bridges now that no good producers are gonna give her beats and no good artists are gonna want to collab. :vacuum:But it's her own grave she's made, so she better lay in it quietly. :morning:

You pretty much just summed up her entire career in one paragraph. The sad thing is that it would be so easy to overlook all her disgusting comments if she was still consistently putting out good tracks, but she's burned so many bridges now that no good producers are gonna give her beats and no good artists are gonna want to collab. :vacuum:But it's her own grave she's made, so she better lay in it quietly. :morning:

I ain't flawless for nothing. Lol.

But I did, didn't I? I just really wished she had some sort of censor. Like, how come her label hasn't gotten a hold of her Twitter account? Better yet, her friends/family. Everyone is just enjoying the laughs tbh.

But I did, didn't I? I just really wished she had some sort of censor. Like, how come her label hasn't gotten a hold of her Twitter account? Better yet, her friends/family. Everyone is just enjoying the laughs tbh.

Well, I'm pretty sure she got dropped from her record label, and if I was a friend or family member I would definitely have jumped ship by now, so I kind of understand it. :stretcher: But I get what you're saying.

Well, I'm pretty sure she got dropped from her record label, and if I was a friend or family member I would definitely have jumped ship by now, so I kind of understand it. :stretcher: But I get what you're saying.

Oh that's right :stretcher:

Lmao. I don't know. I hope that her second album is great enough to give her some sort of redemption.

Lmao. I don't know. I hope that her second album is great enough to give her some sort of redemption.

Unless she goes to rehab and gets back on the meds she clearly so desperately needs, I can't see anyone forgiving her too quickly. :morning:

Unless she goes to rehab and gets back on the meds she clearly so desperately needs, I can't see anyone forgiving her too quickly. :morning:

that's going to be her last option, unfortunately /:

• YAAASSS 1