Grimes Confirms Song With DISGASTING Banks, Ends Her Own Career

On 7/12/2018 at 2:38 PM, Countess said:

Ironically I believe she physically abused Russell Crowe at one of his parties over him not giving her a role in one of his movies. :cackle: She also physically attacked and spat on a male air hostess and called him a "fucking faggot" because he wasn't quick enough to get her bag from the overhead locker. She's physically abused two security guards at clubs after being refused entry, one time saying, "I'm DISGASTING Banks! I'm on Rihanna's new album!". She wasn't. :cackle: Her dozens of exploits are very well reported on, they're just completely overlooked by stan Twitter presumably because she's a black female.

Are you actually delusional? It has nothing to do with race. It has to do with the fact that there were multiple eyewitnesses and video footage of DISGASTING's abuse and we all saw her tweets for our own eyes, whereas Luke's abuse has only one witness who was discredited in a court of law (and for clarity's sake, I'm not saying that Kesha is lying by any means). Don't try and pull the race card on PHF girl, this isn't Tumblr.

But there is proof sis. :awkwardney: Literally so many stars came out of the woodwork to state how awful Luke had treated them, from P!nk to Kelly Clarkson. 

3 hours ago, trashmagic said:

But there is proof sis. :awkwardney: Literally so many stars came out of the woodwork to state how awful Luke had treated them, from P!nk to Kelly Clarkson. 

Honey, someone being a douchebag to P!nk, Kelly and Avril is not proof of them being a sexual abuser. And are you really trying to tell me that Kelly being forced by her label to work with Luke is equal to Azealia physically abusing multiple victims? :cackle: You're so delusional it's actually scary!