Who Should PHF Interview Next?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omfg! :hail: So @trayertrash, we have Brooklyn Rodeo, K.I.D and now Myah Marie as well? Slay a little bit! :rockon: And thank you to @goldtranzam for helping out! <3  Would you mind forwarding their e-mails or whatever onto me so we can discuss the days they want it posted and anything they're wanting to include and that kind of thing? <3

5 hours ago, Tweener said:

Azealia Banks, Courtney Stodden and Nicki Minaj are the only attention whores who come to my mind rn.

OMG!!! And Tila Tequila! She's been desperate since she became delusional!

Not you thinking we could get an interview with Nicki. :shocked: But Courtney and Tila are good ideas tbh! :rockon: 

2 minutes ago, Countess said:

Omfg! :hail: So @trayertrash, we have Brooklyn Rodeo, K.I.D and now Myah Marie as well? Slay a little bit! :rockon: And thank you to @goldtranzam for helping out! <3  Would you mind forwarding their e-mails or whatever onto me so we can discuss the days they want it posted and anything they're wanting to include and that kind of thing? <3

Not you thinking we could get an interview with Nicki. :shocked: But Courtney and Tila are good ideas tbh! :rockon: 

:)

9 hours ago, Countess said:

Lol we were just DMing on Twitter :lol: I was going to make sure to consult you on the questions ect but they're gonna send the answers in on Friday. I'll dm you!

15 hours ago, goldtranzam said:

Lol we were just DMing on Twitter :lol: I was going to make sure to consult you on the questions ect but they're gonna send the answers in on Friday. I'll dm you!

Oh, okay! Can you have them DM me as well once you're all finished? <3 

Archived