Who Should PHF Interview Next?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can get an interview with the lead singer of Stranded Mermaid or with members of her other band I Don't Speak French and possibly Danni Rogue (singer) k.i.d. (band) Janet Billig Rich (producer, artist manager) James C Leary (actor) Vince Caso (actor) 

oh and Jan Terri (singer, used to tour with Marilyn Manson) 

9 hours ago, trayertrash said:

I can get an interview with the lead singer of Stranded Mermaid or with members of her other band I Don't Speak French and possibly Danni Rogue (singer) k.i.d. (band) Janet Billig Rich (producer, artist manager) James C Leary (actor) Vince Caso (actor) 

oh and Jan Terri (singer, used to tour with Marilyn Manson) 

Are you a k.i.d fan as well? :hail: I'm actually friends with their old manager,  I should hit them up for an interview!

53 minutes ago, Countess said:

Are you a k.i.d fan as well? :hail: I'm actually friends with their old manager,  I should hit them up for an interview!

Yep! One of my friends is super into them :D She's pretty cool with them on twitter so if your connection doesn't work out maybe she can help us out ;) 

On 4/1/2016 at 5:11 PM, trayertrash said:

Yep! One of my friends is super into them :D She's pretty cool with them on twitter so if your connection doesn't work out maybe she can help us out ;) 

Actually, would you mind hitting them up and asking? ;) I'm not sure if my friend is still on good terms with them or not. :stretcher: 

9 hours ago, Kevinn Edu said:

that and why did she bite regina george's stylee....

Do you even need to question that tho? :morning: 

Archived