What's your favorite indie films?!?!

Carcunt

Here are a few of my favorites:

Requiem for a Dream, Irreversible, Dogville, Dancer in the Dark, Alice (Svankmajer), Martyrs, Vier Minuten, Otto:or Up with Dead People, Gerontophilia, Were the World Mine, Gummo, They Came Back, Eden Lake, But I'm a Cheerleader.

I'll post more as I remember them :)

The Avengers: Age of Ultron. :magic:

:hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

I honestly couldn't even name my favorite indie movie, I'm terrible at movie names.  :stretcher:

Tbh, I hate like 99% of indie movies. I find them boring, overlong and pretentious af. :vacuum: Although there are some that are bearable.

You're just you're own little world, aren't you Mo? Lol

I honestly couldn't even name my favorite indie movie, I'm terrible at movie names.  :stretcher:

Tbh, I hate like 99% of indie movies. I find them boring, overlong and pretentious af. :vacuum: Although there are some that are bearable.

Is this shade? :/

I honestly couldn't even name my favorite indie movie, I'm terrible at movie names.  :stretcher:

Is this shade? :/

:tan:

• 9 months later...

I personally love movies such as : Blackbird, The Way Way Back, It Follows, Blinky (short film), Broken, Bande de filles (Girlhood), Disconnect, Clean, The Lunchbox and North Sea Texas. And even more to be honest. I love Independent movies. They have a little something that big productions do not have. Some kind of soul.

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 weeks later...