What's your favorite indie films?!?!

Carcunt

35 minutes ago, Countess said:

Right?! I honestly think she should do it, it would be such a good way for her to get back in the limelight without the pressures of acting! :( 

Yeah. I was so sad that they scrapped Spirit In The Dark. After hearing Bossy and Stuck I had so many hopes for this album!!!!!

• YAAASSS 1

3 minutes ago, Countess said:

Yesss, me too! :'( I remember back in 2014 I think she was recording for another album, but she cancelled it for some reason. :( 

I remember when she posted Bossy on her MySpace account (Damn... it was a LONG time ago) and I was fangirling so hard. Since then I've been waiting anticipating for her HUGE come back :( But I am glad at least Hilary Duff made a music come back this year :) Now it's definitely time for LiLo!

On 4/14/2016 at 2:32 AM, Tweener said:

I remember when she posted Bossy on her MySpace account (Damn... it was a LONG time ago) and I was fangirling so hard. Since then I've been waiting anticipating for her HUGE come back :( But I am glad at least Hilary Duff made a music come back this year :) Now it's definitely time for LiLo!

I agree! I feel like she just needs someone to be her muse and produce all her stuff for her and we'll get something super quick. :/ I hope she doesn't keep us hanging completely!

And while we're talking about Disney gals, I'm still waiting for Raven's musical comeback. :'( 

• YAAASSS 1

Me, being the complete Aly & Aj nerd that I am, was really excited to see Aly's film that was released on iTunes back September title "Sequoia". I absolutely adored the film, it was straightforward, transparent, unapologetic, and beautiful. Great performances all around, and the dialogue was genuine and witty. Also the structure of the film and plot was atypical in my opinion which made it that much more entertaining and thoughtful. If anyone get's the chance and is into indie dramedies I'd highly recommend it! 

On March 26, 2016 at 10:02 AM, Gone Boy said:

I personally love movies such as : Blackbird, The Way Way Back, It Follows, Blinky (short film), Broken, Bande de filles (Girlhood), Disconnect, Clean, The Lunchbox and North Sea Texas. And even more to be honest. I love Independent movies. They have a little something that big productions do not have. Some kind of soul.

I absolutely love The Way Way Back and It Follows! Two very different kinds of films, but each wonderful in their own right.

• YAAASSS 2

45 minutes ago, Violetbud said:

Me, being the complete Aly & Aj nerd that I am, was really excited to see Aly's film that was released on iTunes back September title "Sequoia". I absolutely adored the film, it was straightforward, transparent, unapologetic, and beautiful. Great performances all around, and the dialogue was genuine and witty. Also the structure of the film and plot was atypical in my opinion which made it that much more entertaining and thoughtful. If anyone get's the chance and is into indie dramedies I'd highly recommend it! 

I absolutely love The Way Way Back and It Follows! Two very different kinds of films, but each wonderful in their own right.

Agreed! You should give a try to The Lunchbox. This movie was really a <3 back in 2013. I went three times to the movies to watch it haha.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2350496/

• YAAASSS 1

• 2 months later...