Hello, Hello, C-Can You Hear Me?

☯ LARINA ☯

Haaii gaaiis! :wave: OK, um, so I just joined. :oops:  You may know me as chicachevycola on Lana Boards, kewlkatycat on the Katy Perry Forum or chicaperrycola on Tumblr and Twitter. I'm also haelolitahae on Instagram. Anywho, if you know me, it's great to see you again! If you don't know me, let me tell you a bit about myself...

OK, so the name's Georgia Angelique. :hat:  I'm fourteen and I'm from Australia. I adore Katy Perry, Lana Del Rey and Lolita, and I'm starting to really like Marina And The Diamonds too. I love vintage cars and I'm obsessed with Chevrolets. I practically love anything vintage, haha, but I'm a huge vehicle enthusiast too. I love Pepsi! Umm I'm a huge Simmer (The Sims 3 player). I love to sing (preferably Lana songs as her tone is similar to mine :tan: ) and write (preferably romance) stories. I'm also a pianist-in-training. 

Well, I'm going to leave it as that, if you want to know anything else, just ask!

<3<3<3

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello and welcome! :wave:

Hi, and thank you! <3

Yasss queen!!!  :rockon: If you don't stay on this forum, I'll stab your vagina with a fork. (Sorry, but I'm about to send you a picture of a fork on Kik just so you know, I mean business...)

Lol hi Carson.   :o[img alt=13.gif]http://lanaboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/13.gif Wow. Lol. But will you be able to locate me  8):evil:

Hi, and thank you! <3

Yasss queen!!!  :rockon: If you don't stay on this forum, I'll stab your vagina with a fork. (Sorry, but I'm about to send you a picture of a fork on Kik just so you know, I mean business...)

Lol hi Carson.   :o [img alt=13.gif]http://lanaboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/13.gif Wow. Lol. But will you be able to locate me  8):evil:

Idk, I told Jenna Marbles that on Twitter once and she followed me back so...  :vacuum:

Hi, and thank you! <3

Lol hi Carson.   :o [img alt=13.gif] 13.gif Wow. Lol. But will you be able to locate me  8):evil:

Idk, I told Jenna Marbles that on Twitter once and she followed me back so...  :vacuum:

:lol: :lol:

Hi, and thank you! <3

As this sites possibly most sane member, I  must warn and apologize to you in advance lmao.

Lol, nah, it's OK! But thanks, haha!

Hi, I'm the person these sane people are apologizing for. Get ready to become a worshiper of me and my fear mongering.  8)

Hi, and thank you! <3

As this sites possibly most sane member, I  must warn and apologize to you in advance lmao.

Hi, I'm the person these sane people are apologizing for. Get ready to become a worshiper of me and my fear mongering.  8)

Seriously, get used to worshipping Slayshley  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Hi, and thank you! <3

As this sites possibly most sane member, I  must warn and apologize to you in advance lmao.

Hi, I'm the person these sane people are apologizing for. Get ready to become a worshiper of me and my fear mongering.  8)

Seriously, get used to worshipping Slayshley  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Oh hey, it's one of my fans.  :wave:

Omg, hi Georgia! <3 You sound gorgeous babe, welcome to the site! I hope you're happy here and get along well with everyone...given that you like Lana like every single other person on this forum I think you will. ;) Where in Australia are you from? I'm from Sydney here so it's nice to have another person from my country on the forum! <3

Archived