Hello, Hello, C-Can You Hear Me?

☯ LARINA ☯

Hello and welcome! :wave:

Hi, and thank you! <3

As this sites possibly most sane member, I  must warn and apologize to you in advance lmao.

Lol, nah, it's OK! But thanks, haha!

Hi, I'm the person these sane people are apologizing for. Get ready to become a worshiper of me and my fear mongering.  8)

Meh, I've known you on Lana Boards so I'm fine :P

Omg, hi Georgia! <3 You sound gorgeous babe, welcome to the site! I hope you're happy here and get along well with everyone...given that you like Lana like every single other person on this forum I think you will. ;) Where in Australia are you from? I'm from Sydney here so it's nice to have another person from my country on the forum! <3

Aww, thank you so much for your sweetness (something I really need at the moment because of this whole thing on Lana Boards, so I'm here seeking for a kinder community and I see I've found one)!

OMG YAS I LIVE IN SYDNEY TOO OMG I'M NOT THE ONLY SYDNEYSIDER LANA FAN! :rockon:

Omg, what's going on on LanaBoards sis? I literally made an account there and used it for one day to promote PHF and haven't logged on since. :stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Is the site getting shut down or something?

AND YASSS SLAY! :hail: Did you go and see her live when she was here? I really wanted to but I'd literally only gotten into her like two weeks before and all the tickets were sold out by the time I wanted to buy some! Omg, if you weren't like six years younger than me I'd invite you over for a slumber party and we could listen to Lana all night. :hail: Even then that still sounds creepy as fuck doesn't it...:o

Ah, I just felt a little unwanted. Classic social phobia stuff. http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/5687-honeymoon-pre-release-and-discussion-thread/?p=232071 (I'll post the whole thing in a spoiler. 'Kay, um, how do I do this? Is it the same BBC as Lana Boards? Ummm...ah, it's the "Sp" icon, yeah, it's the same BBC. It's so long btw.

No, I only started liking her in August 2013 :'( But I'm going when she comes here for Honeymoon!  :rockon:

[tt][tt]No, we should totally talk more and meet up one day (I need my mum's permission though) and then we could have a slumber party! It will be soo cool, I've never had one before :3[/tt][/tt]

Yasss, she better tour here for the new album! :hail: Ngl, I'm still kind of pressed she's not coming here with Courtney, that tour sounds incredible. :'(

She better or I'd die  :'(

"Endless Summer" sounds so beautiful  :hail:

Agreed, hoping it's the name of a new duet they're gonna release. :hail:

Oooh, I never thought of that.

I have my rosary beads ready.

rhonj-ter-praying.gif

✞ I got my cross bracelet on ✞

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived