Hello, Hello, C-Can You Hear Me?

☯ LARINA ☯

Hello and welcome! :wave:

Hi, and thank you! <3

As this sites possibly most sane member, I  must warn and apologize to you in advance lmao.

Lol, nah, it's OK! But thanks, haha!

Hi, I'm the person these sane people are apologizing for. Get ready to become a worshiper of me and my fear mongering.  8)

Meh, I've known you on Lana Boards so I'm fine :P

Omg, hi Georgia! <3 You sound gorgeous babe, welcome to the site! I hope you're happy here and get along well with everyone...given that you like Lana like every single other person on this forum I think you will. ;) Where in Australia are you from? I'm from Sydney here so it's nice to have another person from my country on the forum! <3

Aww, thank you so much for your sweetness (something I really need at the moment because of this whole thing on Lana Boards, so I'm here seeking for a kinder community and I see I've found one)! 

OMG YAS I LIVE IN SYDNEY TOO OMG I'M NOT THE ONLY SYDNEYSIDER LANA FAN! :rockon:

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, and thank you! <3

As this sites possibly most sane member, I  must warn and apologize to you in advance lmao.

Hi, I'm the person these sane people are apologizing for. Get ready to become a worshiper of me and my fear mongering.  8)

Seriously, get used to worshipping Slayshley  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

Oh hey, it's one of my fans.  :wave:

I was noticed.

giphy.gif

Hi, and thank you! <3

I was noticed.

giphy.gif

No one goes unnoticed in my thread.

Hi, and thank you! <3

As this sites possibly most sane member, I  must warn and apologize to you in advance lmao.

Hi, I'm the person these sane people are apologizing for. Get ready to become a worshiper of me and my fear mongering.  8)

Omg, hi Georgia! <3 You sound gorgeous babe, welcome to the site! I hope you're happy here and get along well with everyone...given that you like Lana like every single other person on this forum I think you will. ;) Where in Australia are you from? I'm from Sydney here so it's nice to have another person from my country on the forum! <3

Aww, thank you so much for your sweetness (something I really need at the moment because of this whole thing on Lana Boards, so I'm here seeking for a kinder community and I see I've found one)!

OMG YAS I LIVE IN SYDNEY TOO OMG I'M NOT THE ONLY SYDNEYSIDER LANA FAN! :rockon:

Omg, what's going on on LanaBoards sis? I literally made an account there and used it for one day to promote PHF and haven't logged on since. :stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Is the site getting shut down or something?

AND YASSS SLAY! :hail: Did you go and see her live when she was here? I really wanted to but I'd literally only gotten into her like two weeks before and all the tickets were sold out by the time I wanted to buy some! Omg, if you weren't like six years younger than me I'd invite you over for a slumber party and we could listen to Lana all night. :hail: Even then that still sounds creepy as fuck doesn't it...:o

Hi, and thank you! <3

Seriously, get used to worshipping Slayshley  :hail::hail::hail::hail:

I was noticed.

giphy.gif

You slay too boo boo

Hi, and thank you! <3

Omg, what's going on on LanaBoards sis? I literally made an account there and used it for one day to promote PHF and haven't logged on since. :stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Is the site getting shut down or something?

AND YASSS SLAY! :hail: Did you go and see her live when she was here? I really wanted to but I'd literally only gotten into her like two weeks before and all the tickets were sold out by the time I wanted to buy some! Omg, if you weren't like six years younger than me I'd invite you over for a slumber party and we could listen to Lana all night. :hail: Even then that still sounds creepy as fuck doesn't it...:o

Ah, I just felt a little unwanted. Classic social phobia stuff. http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/5687-honeymoon-pre-release-and-discussion-thread/?p=232071 (I'll post the whole thing in a spoiler. 'Kay, um, how do I do this? Is it the same BBC as Lana Boards? Ummm...ah, it's the "Sp" icon, yeah, it's the same BBC. It's so long btw.

Posted [abbr=2015-02-01T07:53:47+00:00]Yesterday, 06:53 PM[/abbr]

Bae, on 01 Feb 2015 - 04:42 AM, said:[iurl=http://"http://\"http://lanaboards.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=231942""]snapback.png[/iurl]

It's Live Or Die v2. Version 1 has leaked:

Spoiler

Ohhhhh! Has version two leaked? I didn't think of Live Or Die [img alt=:facepalm:]http://lanaboards.com/public/style_emoticons/default/facepalm6.gif guess I'm too excited over Honeymoon.

Me. I Am Mariah, on 31 Jan 2015 - 12:45 AM, said:[iurl=http://"http://\"http://lanaboards.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=231817&quot]snapback.png[/iurl]

The katy cunt stan how dare you bitch.

Get your generic 12 year olds cunt outta here.

Just trying to make it clear that I've never brought Mariah in any thread.

I've only defended her from low life cunts that tried to drag the greatest vocalist of our time.

'Kay, I never called you names.

And I'm fourteen [img alt=:notamused:] notamused.gif

W7e, on 31 Jan 2015 - 08:04 AM, said:[iurl=http://"http://\"http://lanaboards.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=231871&quot]snapback.png[/iurl]

To the young troubled Katy Perry fan, how rude of you.

You are too young to be in this website, it is best to leave, just for the moment.

I am very sure that I have never discussed Mariah Carey on any Lana Del Rey thread.

I have only defended Mariah Carey from some rather, harsh, and even biased opinions from other members of this well-knit community from defaming a well-renowned vocalist from 76 centuries ago

Spoiler

Me. I Am Mariah (was their account deleted or something? I was just going to check if they were a male or female so I'd know how to call them, I couold not access their profile) was shading Lana and shining Mariah, I was just saying that if they wanted to do that, they shouldn't do it on a Lana fan forum because not only is it offensive to Lana herself, but shouldn't we all be offended by it for we're fans? Well, that's how I get when someone shades on Lana.

And I wasn't talking about you, you're perfectly fine in my book (though you wouldn't care).

I'm fourteen. I'm not too young. There are members younger than me on here. But perhaps you're right. Who am I kidding, why did I even come back? I shouldn't have come back, I never really fitted in, trying is just useless. I really should listen to my feelings. I don't know why everyone wants me to stand up for things when all it does is cause trouble. I knew it from the beginning. Sorry for all the trouble. I'll leave and this time I won't come back. I'll still be logged in though so I can stay updated on Lana stuff, I just won't post. Y'all can send me hate if you want, I don't mind. Don't worry, I'll read it. But there's no bother replying...if you want me to reply, however, with answers or stuff, well, then I will.

No, I only started liking her in August 2013 :'( But I'm going when she comes here for Honeymoon!  :rockon:

[tt][tt]No, we should totally talk more and meet up one day (I need my mum's permission though) and then we could have a slumber party! It will be soo cool, I've never had one before :3[/tt][/tt]

Hi, and thank you! <3

I was noticed.

giphy.gif

You slay too boo boo

Who, me?  :D Thaaanks!

Hi, and thank you! <3

As this sites possibly most sane member, I  must warn and apologize to you in advance lmao.

Hi, I'm the person these sane people are apologizing for. Get ready to become a worshiper of me and my fear mongering.  8)

Omg, what's going on on LanaBoards sis? I literally made an account there and used it for one day to promote PHF and haven't logged on since. :stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Is the site getting shut down or something?

Ah, I just felt a little unwanted. Classic social phobia stuff. http://lanaboards.com/index.php?/topic/5687-honeymoon-pre-release-and-discussion-thread/?p=232071 (I'll post the whole thing in a spoiler. 'Kay, um, how do I do this? Is it the same BBC as Lana Boards? Ummm...ah, it's the "Sp" icon, yeah, it's the same BBC. It's so long btw.

No, I only started liking her in August 2013 :'( But I'm going when she comes here for Honeymoon!  :rockon:

[tt][tt]No, we should totally talk more and meet up one day (I need my mum's permission though) and then we could have a slumber party! It will be soo cool, I've never had one before :3[/tt][/tt]

Yasss, she better tour here for the new album! :hail: Ngl, I'm still kind of pressed she's not coming here with Courtney, that tour sounds incredible. :'(

Hi, and thank you! <3

Omg, what's going on on LanaBoards sis? I literally made an account there and used it for one day to promote PHF and haven't logged on since. :stretcher:  :stretcher:  :stretcher: Is the site getting shut down or something?

No, I only started liking her in August 2013 :'( But I'm going when she comes here for Honeymoon!  :rockon:

Yasss, she better tour here for the new album! :hail: Ngl, I'm still kind of pressed she's not coming here with Courtney, that tour sounds incredible. :'(

She better or I'd die   :'(

"Endless Summer" sounds so beautiful  :hail:

Hi, and thank you! <3

No, I only started liking her in August 2013 :'( But I'm going when she comes here for Honeymoon!  :rockon:

She better or I'd die  :'(

Agreed, hoping it's the name of a new duet they're gonna release. :hail:

Hi, and thank you! <3

She better or I'd die   :'(

"Endless Summer" sounds so beautiful  :hail:

Oooh, I never thought of that.

Hi, and thank you! <3

She better or I'd die  :'(

Oooh, I never thought of that.

I have my rosary beads ready.

rhonj-ter-praying.gif

Archived