YAS GAGA YAS SHE LOOKS SOOOOO GOOD!!!

trayertrash

10915347_10153162654754574_5583801047796063451_n.png?oh=92e2066afd50c37ba7048e82d3998ac4&oe=552EC8FD&__gda__=1429276907_127e4f7cf96fb6ccd45b02fcf0fd6942

On my way to Born This Way Foundation Luncheon to meet with our future ambassadors of bravery and kindness! This is the most important part of my job, empowering youth to make a difference in the world through their bravery. My mom is doing such an incredible job putting a world-changing plan together. We want youth to know they matter. They are the future. #AKinderAndBraverWorld

Gaga looks so beautiful. I need the BTW bus to come to town to help me with the self-hatred I'm feeling. How can she be so beautiful? IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!

tumblr_llgmidTSgY1qafrh6.gif

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've gotta agree that the eye makeup is a little too much, but she's rocking it and most importantly she looks incredibly happy and carefree. <3 I'm so proud of how far she's come compared to where she was last year!

I think it's just the under part of they eye that's too much.

I've gotta agree that the eye makeup is a little too much, but she's rocking it and most importantly she looks incredibly happy and carefree. <3 I'm so proud of how far she's come compared to where she was last year!

It's true, especially given that it looks like it's the middle of summer wherever she is and she's wearing some flowing dress. :stretcher:

It's true, especially given that it looks like it's the middle of summer wherever she is and she's wearing some flowing dress. :stretcher:

Face says punk but body says America's sweetheart.

Face says punk but body says America's sweetheart.

And the hair says...

ERfLN3us_V4

She looks good, unfortunately not on that photo. It's the eyeliner. Well other than that she'd look stunning.

Agreed, but then again it's Lady Gaga we're talking about. We can't expect her to look too normal! ;)