Happy First Anniversary To PHF!

Main Pop Girl

I just wanted to make this thread to let everyone know that it's the first anniversary of PHF!

<3 It's hard to believe that it's already been a whole year since we bought the website and started the forum, and around fourteen months or so since we started working on the brand actively. Since then we've gained over three hundred and seventy members, made over 3 300 topics and posted over 35 000 times! We've also started a blog which has had over 70 000 hits in the past two months, sold merch at our popular shop, and made a name for ourselves online as a website with a unique sense of humour, an openness to new viewpoints and perspectives, and a sense of fun and edginess that affects everything it does.

I have to give you guys all a huge thank you for all your support and love you give everyday to the website. <3 It really wouldn't have been possible to do all this without you so thanks a bunch! I have to give a special shout out to Cypher, Dayfid and Casey who were all mods at one point and who contributed great ideas and info to the forum - you really helped make the site what it is today and you all had amazing visions! I also have to show some love to Ashley, who was one of the first people to sign up and whose stuck by us and promoed us through thick and thin. Baby, you're such a hard worker and I know that making megaposts for ungrateful bitches all day must be tough, so thanks for sticking with us. <3 I also have to thank Kevin, Alex, Matilda, Roger, Sean, Infidelity, Versace, Paradise and Carcass in no particular order for continuing to log on and post - we'd be nothing without you guys! I'm sure I've missed people here as well, so let's just say that I say thanks to everyone who's ever logged on and made a shady post about Gaga, or defended their fave to the end. You guys are awesome. <3

Feel free to pour a champagne glass and celebrate with me! <3 Cheers to another great year. I can't wait to see what it has in store for us!

tumblr_inline_n3d2gw8eyv1rlpk9c.gif

I have to give a special shout out to Cypher, Dayfid and Casey who were all mods at one point and who contributed great ideas and info to the forum - you really helped make the site what it is today and you all had amazing visions!

Bless <3 Ex-Mod Trinity.

Happy Birthday PHF. :magic:

Love you Moses. <3

I have to give a special shout out to Cypher, Dayfid and Casey who were all mods at one point and who contributed great ideas and info to the forum - you really helped make the site what it is today and you all had amazing visions!

Bless <3 Ex-Mod Trinity.

Love you Moses. <3

Don't forget that two legends were born on this day. :rockon:

Aww  <3

I love you Mo for making this forum - the only one I actually going on anymore. Everyone on here is flawless and I can't wait for more years with y'all!

:rockon:

Right? I literally just use other forums as .mp3 mines nowadays, y'all are the only people online I can be bothered talking to. :stretcher:

We have to say thanks for you, Mo. If you did not create this forum, I would never meet incredible people like you guys. I hope this year will be the first of many others who are coming

You are just too sweet. <3 Thanks so much for hanging out with us and bringing us humour and joy with everything you post.

Bless <3 Ex-Mod Trinity.

Love you Moses. <3

Cody Simpson?

Bless <3 Ex-Mod Trinity.

Love you Moses. <3

Cody Simpson?

King of Hip-Hop. :hail:

Archived