Testing

Jimmy Gnecco

I know what you mean. I messaged him on Skype and he sent me this. Not sure what it means but...

"One day you may look at your screen,

The next, nothing is the same.

But first things first, get on your team,

For really, all of life's a game"

Any ideas?

Is he saying that its like some kind of game were meant to play? But wtf, I don't get it...

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I went onto Mo's profile and it lists "Taylerholme@gmail.com" as his email address and for his website it links to some Tumblr and one of the posts is:

"About Me"

I am a worker at CyborgSolutions. Currently we are working on training our AI to be more natural and humanistic in their responses. As a result we are currently studying blogs on Tumblr and other social media websites to examine what it is that makes them

We did get a lot of hate over the radio show and stuff maybe someone is trying to get us???

But I was the main hater during the April radio show. I don't hate this forum at all anymore and I realized everyone here was cool when Trayer said to check it out. I don't think it's that.

Also, go to his profile and look at his signature. It's a robot. *cue I Am Not A Robot*

Do we need to have a PHF tinychat about it or a Skype group chat without Mo so we can all fit the pieces together?

Okay, so I was looking at the tumblr that is linked to his profile and it says this in a post.

"Your password is last name, first name, underscore, one. Honestly?"

What does that mean? Anyone??

(Also, the blog is taylerholme.tumblr.com, nothing to do with Mo)

Okay, so I was looking at the tumblr that is linked to his profile and it says this in a post.

"Your password is last name, first name, underscore, one. Honestly?"

What does that mean? Anyone??

(Also, the blog is taylerholme.tumblr.com, nothing to do with Mo)

I assumed it was Mo's Password for PHF. It wasn't.  :stretcher:

Archived