Lady Gaga Gets Someone to Puke On Her

Cypher

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's blatantly no excuse for this disgusting shit. I get that the song is meant to portray the essence of "swine" but this is dumb.

This isn't even the first time she's done it. The first time they worked together was for the Puke interlude at The Monster Ball. You have no room to complain, as you chose to watch the video, knowing full well what would happen. Her decision, her body and her choice to perform it. :morning:

How can you even compare a rape to someone puking on you, she is so fucked up tbh if she thinks that it will be "symbolic"

She explained all of this, but like the Britard you are, you didn't bother searching for it. It's about the aftereffects of rape and how it's hard to feel clean ever again after someone's violated you in such a way. This is her way of dealing with a very serious experience in her life and frankly, is more personal than anything she's done before. :vacuum:

This isn't even the first time she's done it. The first time they worked together was for the Puke interlude at The Monster Ball. You have no room to complain, as you chose to watch the video, knowing full well what would happen. Her decision, her body and her choice to perform it. :morning:

She explained all of this, but like the Britard you are, you didn't bother searching for it. It's about the aftereffects of rape and how it's hard to feel clean ever again after someone's violated you in such a way. This is her way of dealing with a very serious experience in her life and frankly, is more personal than anything she's done before. :vacuum:

The puke film was flawless, I hope she does something like that at the ARTrave for swine or donatella

but any way She said she felt so gross after the rape at swinefest

There's a million times of ways to do that, sorry but it's true, but as a cunt you are, you wanna keep arguing about it

And as someone who has dealt with rape, this performance means a lot to me. It's a subject not talked about enough. The puke was symbolic of the disgust you feel towards yourself afterwards. Unless you've been in that type of situation, or are able to see that this is her way of dealing with the shit that's happened to her, you won't get it.

The puke was symbolic of the disgust you feel towards yourself afterwards.

No offense, never been raped or been through a similar experience but I believe there are better ways to express the "disgust" other than being puked.

I can understand what she tried to express, but it's still disgusting to me, I mean it's not cool or pretty to get puked by someone else even though you're trying to "make art" and "express yourself".

I hope this doesn't offend someone here, it's just my personal opinion and I truly accept all yours  :hat:

P.S. Thank you for opening at us Ashley, sorry to hear that you've been through a horrible situation. *hug*  :)

No offense, never been raped or been through a similar experience but I believe there are better ways to express the "disgust" other than being puked.

I can understand what she tried to express, but it's still disgusting to me, I mean it's not cool or pretty to get puked by someone else even though you're trying to "make art" and "express yourself".

I hope this doesn't offend someone here, it's just my personal opinion and I truly accept all yours  :hat:

P.S. Thank you for opening at us Ashley, sorry to hear that you've been through a horrible situation. *hug*  :)

That's the great thing about art though, you don't have to like it or get it or think it's beautiful, it was this raw moment that truly spoke to me. I just totally understand the message of the performance & it's really spoken to me. I actually just finished watching the entire show & I can't stop crying. I've loved Swine since day 1, but now, I feel like there's a special connection between the song & I. It's so empowering to me. I understand if it's not something you really like, if another artist did it or it was in another song I probably wouldn't like it so much tbh, but the whole Swine performance is just my everything right now. I can't really explain it, I just, feel free.

That's the great thing about art though, you don't have to like it or get it or think it's beautiful, it was this raw moment that truly spoke to me. I just totally understand the message of the performance & it's really spoken to me. I actually just finished watching the entire show & I can't stop crying. I've loved Swine since day 1, but now, I feel like there's a special connection between the song & I. It's so empowering to me. I understand if it's not something you really like, if another artist did it or it was in another song I probably wouldn't like it so much tbh, but the whole Swine performance is just my everything right now. I can't really explain it, I just, feel free.

I'm not a huge GaGa fan but I loved Swine since she premiered it at the iTunes Festival, she gave a power performance, sadly I don't feel the same while I'm listening to the studio version.