Platinum Weird (Kara Dioguardi)

roger

5 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

Stop thinking and get to uploading.  LOL.   @Kara is waiting. 

Doing it, calm down LOL

2 minutes ago, mxtt said:

Lmao I feel ya. I remember once I joined this forum and there were threads on threads asking for this Ashley Tisdale Degree Girl Jams EP I thought everyone had and when I posted it they just went ballistic

One mans hoard is another communities gain is what I’ve learned 

Another thing I just have here and thought it was just out there. I remember tons of LQ rips circulating, though.

• LMAO 2

Just now, Dannysandsmark said:

Another thing I just have here and thought it was just out there. I remember tons of LQ rips circulating, though.

Of Degree Girl? I’ve had my iTunes rip since it was available on there, mines 256k. If you need an upgrade or if you can give me one let me know. If you also have the Times Up / Love is a train Katy Perry x Ashley mashup in HQ let me know. I remember there being a really good edit but now there’s just a rough one on YT

4 minutes ago, mxtt said:

Lmao I feel ya. I remember once I joined this forum and there were threads on threads asking for this Ashley Tisdale Degree Girl Jams EP I thought everyone had and when I posted it they just went ballistic

OMG.  I remember finding this on an opendirectory quite a while back. It was very low quality.  I mean each song was only like 2-3mb and like 92kbps each.   But I listened to them like it was nobody's businness.  LOL.   I was able to find a better version later though.  . 

2 minutes ago, mxtt said:

Of Degree Girl? I’ve had my iTunes rip since it was available on there, mines 256k. If you need an upgrade or if you can give me one let me know. If you also have the Times Up / Love is a train Katy Perry x Ashley mashup in HQ let me know. I remember there being a really good edit but now there’s just a rough one on YT

It's here 

https://dbree.org/v/9c357f is it what you are looking for ?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

OMG.  I remember finding this on an opendirectory quite a while back. It was very low quality.  I mean each song was only like 2-3mb and like 92kbps each.   But I listened to them like it was nobody's businness.  LOL.   I was able to find a better version later though.  . 

My buddy and I still put this on while we’re making dinner. This EP has never gotten old for me. Straight Matt had the biggest crush on her. Gay Matt still loves her.

5 minutes ago, Kara said:

It's here 

I don’t see the mashup there! I have the Degree Girl. But thank you so much for sharing that thread I hadn’t seen it and didn’t have the Hair demo.

Edit: I lied I see it lol. Link didn't show on my phone for some reason - let me give it a listen :)

Edited by mxtt
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, Kara said:

It's here 

Ah that's just the OG version by the Matrix. The version I'm referring to mashes them up like it's a feature - but thank you : )

1 minute ago, Dannysandsmark said:

Here. Both CDs are up plus 4 live recordings of songs from CD2 (Kara singing as herself) and a little bonus track in CD1. Which is titled Make Believe.

Ayy local hero

8 minutes ago, Dannysandsmark said:

I'm afraid this is probably the only stuff I have so the impact will be quite short-lived. Unless there's something I don't even imagine is not circulating.

Well you still made a hell of an entrance! Welcome to the com

and thank you again!

Edited by mxtt
  • Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

2 minutes ago, Dannysandsmark said:

I'm afraid this is probably the only stuff I have so the impact will be quite short-lived. Unless there's something I don't even imagine is not circulating.

Don't worry about.  First impressions go a long way in the respect-o-meter for me.  And yours made my meter go way up.  So welcome to PHF.  And if I can help you with anything, don't be afraid to ask.  Those who know me around here, know that I am a man of my word.  Until you burn me.  Then I can be one angry dog. 

tenor.gif?itemid=10382419

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • LMAO 1