Platinum Weird (Kara Dioguardi)

roger

Just now, Whoknowsmehere said:

I don't know how you got this, but I am very grateful that you did.  I am absolutely enjoying all her recent music that is being shared.  :)

This album is one of my favorites since I was like 13 or 14. It circulated online during the time it was released and I have kept those files since 2006. I think it was even from a RapidShare link. LMAO It had been ripped and uploaded by this guy who usually would make obscure stuff available, but I don't remember his name.

• YAAASSS 1
  • Shook 1

2 minutes ago, Dannysandsmark said:

This album is one of my favorites since I was like 13 or 14. It circulated online during the time it was released and I have kept those files since 2006. I think it was even from a RapidShare link. LMAO It had been ripped and uploaded by this guy who usually would make obscure stuff available, but I don't remember his name.

Only heard Happiness so far, and I am getting a big Ashlee Simpson vibe from her vocals on it.  And that is not a bad thing.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Dannysandsmark said:

LOL I thought this stuff was widely out there. I'm surprised

Lmao I feel ya. I remember once I joined this forum and there were threads on threads asking for this Ashley Tisdale Degree Girl Jams EP I thought everyone had and when I posted it they just went ballistic

One mans hoard is another communities gain is what I’ve learned