Pretty Little Liars

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god don't even get me started on this messy show. Honestly, they should've just stopped it at S2 when the best -A and the oRIGINAL -A was released.   So so so messy and I regret b

Yes! Ravenswood

Agreed, I'm only watching because I've gotten this far but seriously... This needs to stop, the scripts are a mess and even their acting has gone downhill

Omg, I haven't watched this show for aaaages. I think I watched up to the second season, I remember the last episode I watched had them all in some fashion show. :vacuum: But then I read the books and the tv show wasn't that interesting to me anymore.

Have they honestly still not found out who A is? Ugh. How long are they gonna drag that on for?

Omg, I haven't watched this show for aaaages. I think I watched up to the second season, I remember the last episode I watched had them all in some fashion show. :vacuum: But then I read the books and the tv show wasn't that interesting to me anymore.

Have they honestly still not found out who A is? Ugh. How long are they gonna drag that on for?

Exactly the same as me, I watched up to the middle of S2 but I preferred the books. The series felt like it wasn't going anywhere for me

Exactly the same as me, I watched up to the middle of S2 but I preferred the books. The series felt like it wasn't going anywhere for me

Agreed! And I hear when they found out who A was,

It just turned out to be like five people. Like they couldn't figure out a good way to wrap the whole thing up, so they just decided to make every single suspicious character in the series ever A.

:shocked:

No, not yet. I read on IMDB that the liars find out Alison is still alive tonight (in the states).

Omg, what a mess. Are they still doing that thing with Alison's twin or whatever? That kind of worked in the books but I feel it would be a total mess on tv for some reason. :stretcher:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
24 minutes ago, Countess said:

I'm still so behind! :shocked: Is it ending soon? I need to start a binge watch.

Please don't. This show is trash. From the cast to the plot to everything.

You're gonna be nothing but disappointed.

• 3 months later...