Pretty Little Liars

monopoly

13 minutes ago, kallumlavigne said:

The finale was both good and bad still left with some questions the whole twin thing seemed rushed to me but made sense In the end, bittersweet that it ended could have watched more 

Spoiler

Truthfully when the crew came up on the twins fighting I legit thought Spencer would get shot and Alex would take her place and it would be a bittersweet ending

If they hadn't stretched out the storyline from 3B to 6A and then tried to make it seem like it was the plan all along, it could've been better; like Season 3's A-Team was Mona and Toby, Season 4 dealt with "EzrA", Season 5 was mainly about the possibility of Ali being A leading into the 5A finale and throughout 5B, and then we finally get to 6A for the Charles storyline and it was too much tbh

I had stopped officially watching this show several years ago, but kept up with it on Netflix just so I could know what was going on all the time. I'm not incredibly upset by the ending but I feel like they left so many things unanswered and left us with several seasons of useless episodes. I want to know where AD got the money to build all of that stuff and the bunker.

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, hounderawr said:

Is it worth watching? I think I got somewhere into season 2 as well, but stopped cos it kept going round and round in the same circles but I remember the story line being quite good even though it was the same sort of stuff

Don't watch it, it's gonna make your head ache and you'll end up disappointed after the serie finale :dealwithit:

• 2 weeks later...
On 21/05/2017 at 11:36 PM, SeanKevinMusic said:

This show stresses you out!! haha the last 6 episodes now! Wonder who A.D is... still think Spencer has a twin...  it's the only theory that really makes sense to me.

So she does have a twin? That's who the girl is throughout the series?

On 18/08/2017 at 2:06 AM, nanapop99 said:

Don't watch it, it's gonna make your head ache and you'll end up disappointed after the serie finale :dealwithit:

Ugh I know, I started watching it the other day, I'm now on Season 3. Mona just got unveiled as "a" and I think Lucas is the next one. Which series does Allison come back in?

It's more addicting watching the show, the show essentially repeats herself over and over but it's addicting.

8 minutes ago, hounderawr said:

So she does have a twin? That's who the girl is throughout the series?

Ugh I know, I started watching it the other day, I'm now on Season 3. Mona just got unveiled as "a" and I think Lucas is the next one. Which series does Allison come back in?

It's more addicting watching the show, the show essentially repeats herself over and over but it's addicting.

Yeah she has a twin.. ? I was right lol

they show the times the twin was in the season. 

Oh my god don't even get me started on this messy show.

Honestly, they should've just stopped it at S2 when the best -A and the oRIGINAL -A was released.

So so so messy and I regret bingeing it all n 2015 summer and still sticking with it.

31 minutes ago, SeanKevinMusic said:

Yeah she has a twin.. ? I was right lol

they show the times the twin was in the season. 

Really? So you actually see her during the season but don't actually notice until the end? I didn't see what she looked like.

23 minutes ago, dangerousmixers said:

Oh my god don't even get me started on this messy show.

Honestly, they should've just stopped it at S2 when the best -A and the oRIGINAL -A was released.

So so so messy and I regret bingeing it all n 2015 summer and still sticking with it.

Hahaha, Yeah I know. I'm just like, I wana know what happens next, although I think Mona was the best A.

Jenna can see now and is pretending she's blind, and now she's also running into people ? 

I've been watching it, I know it's stupid and I probably shouldn't but it's very addicting. 

Some of the stuff they do, they could take photos of and do a normal thing by actually looking I guess if they did that then it wouldn't make the show cos they'd actually have proof haha. Just addicting to see what happens next, just found out Toby is "a" and Spencer is in hospital.