Lady Gaga's Missed Singles

Cypher

It seems that with every era she's had, there's been one song that was destined for greatness before ultimately being shot down.

The Fame

tn-ladygaga-bbb.png

"Boys Boys Boys"

The Fame Monster

[img width=200 height=200]http://gagazone.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Lady-GaGa-Dance-In-The-Dark-Official-Single-Cover.jpg

*"Dance in the Dark"

Born This Way

[img width=200 height=200] Heavy-Metal-Lover-Lady-Gaga.png

*"Heavy Metal Lover"

ARTPOP

*TBA

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Swine isn't going to smash here. Too many people think it sounds 'weird' and not in a good way. I want Gypsy to succeed, but her ballads haven't charted well in the best so I'm still iffy on it. Like it'll either be bigger than Wrecking Ball or flop harder than Perfume (not shading Britney, I love the song, but lbr, it flopped :morning:)

Swine isn't going to smash here. Too many people think it sounds 'weird' and not in a good way. I want Gypsy to succeed, but her ballads haven't charted well in the best so I'm still iffy on it. Like it'll either be bigger than Wrecking Ball or flop harder than Perfume (not shading Britney, I love the song, but lbr, it flopped :morning:)

I agree that 'Swine' isn't an ideal single choice, but honestly it's the only thing I can see being released, other than 'Gypsy'. I can't imagine 'G.U.Y.' or 'Mary Jane Holland' being played on the radio, and releasing 'Sex Dreams' would be a risk I don't think they're willing to take at this point. But yeah, 'Gypsy' is definitely the obvious choice, especially because she's been performing it so much already.

I agree that 'Swine' isn't an ideal single choice, but honestly it's the only thing I can see being released, other than 'Gypsy'. I can't imagine 'G.U.Y.' or 'Mary Jane Holland' being played on the radio, and releasing 'Sex Dreams' would be a risk I don't think they're willing to take at this point. But yeah, 'Gypsy' is definitely the obvious choice, especially because she's been performing it so much already.

She should release MJH April 1st so it'll SMASH on 4/20

I'm just pissed she always promises one final single and cancels the plans at the last second. If "Gypsy" happens to be the ARTPOP missed single, I'm gonna take a knife and stab my copy of ARTPOP.

Farewell #ARTFOIL. You may have been able able to hold a good sandwich but you couldn't protect yourself against Cypher. :'(