Lady Gaga's Missed Singles

Cypher

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In an interview with DJ Snake, he mentioned that "Government Hooker" was set to be a single, presumable after "Heavy Metal Lover". Both were scrapped when the record label decided to stop promoting the BTW album.

Was just gonna say, I think Government Hooker was quite the missed opportunity.  :oops:

I only really liked GH, Americano, Hair, Scheibe and Bloody Mary from BTW, and I think those were all missed singles (even though Hair was a promo single).

Was just gonna say, I think Government Hooker was quite the missed opportunity.  :oops:

I only really liked GH, Americano, Hair, Scheibe and Bloody Mary from BTW, and I think those were all missed singles (even though Hair was a promo single).

omg Kate Hudson's flawless mash-up of Americano and Dance Again. :hail:

In an interview with DJ Snake, he mentioned that "Government Hooker" was set to be a single, presumable after "Heavy Metal Lover". Both were scrapped when the record label decided to stop promoting the BTW album.

'

Omg, seriously?! Ugh! I remember her saying she had a great video concept for 'Government Hooker' as well, I wish we'd actually gotten it. Why did they even stop promoting the album? It's not her fault that 'Yo

Omg, seriously?! :stretcher: What a mess! Seriously tho, she said she wrote like 80 songs for ARTPOP. Could she not have given Cher one of those? :vacuum:

From what I know, RedOne played Cher a few demos, and "Greatest" was one of them. Cher actually picked it out herself! ;)