Lady Gaga's Missed Singles

Cypher

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Omg, how weird! Well now that her and Gagz are officially in contact, I'm sure we'll get a brand new, flawless, 2014-sounding duet from the two of them. ;)

Or Gaga's gonna hate everything she writes in the future and Cher's gonna be a bag of bones before Gaga finally gets something good. We're only like 2 years away from that. :morning:

Or Gaga's gonna hate everything she writes in the future and Cher's gonna be a bag of bones before Gaga finally gets something good. We're only like 2 years away from that. :morning:

:stretcher: Don't even say that! Cher will be forever young and never leave us. She's still gonna be singing 'Believe' by the time you and I are in nursing homes, and will probably sing 'The Greatest Thing' at my funeral. :hail:

:stretcher: Don't even say that! Cher will be forever young and never leave us. She's still gonna be singing 'Believe' by the time you and I are in nursing homes, and will probably sing 'The Greatest Thing' at my funeral. :hail:

While Madonna sits in the back seat wondering whatever happened to her Mariah duet, "Give Me All Your Bacon". :rockon:

tumblr_lyl2b9O3or1qbheywo1_400.jpg