Pictures Of You Thread 2.0

Main Pop Girl

I finally figured out how to do this haha this is like 10 years old but I like it :D

untitled.jpg

Benedict Cumberbatch realness tbqfh...8)

tumblr_static_6b66mfbp898oc04oc0gsg8s8o.

trying to look cute ..

You're adorable, and I swear to god we have exactly the same hair colour. :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: Do you use Directions?

fannkkk u xox  It's my natural hair color I wanna dye it tho ;/

Edited by Degenerate

I finally figured out how to do this haha this is like 10 years old but I like it :D

untitled.jpg

Thanks!! :D

untitled.jpg

trying to look cute ..

You're adorable, and I swear to god we have exactly the same hair colour. :stretcher: :stretcher: :stretcher: Do you use Directions?

• YAAASSS 1

untitled.jpg

trying to look cute ..

Omfg, what?! :stretcher: If that's your natural hair colour then Lana is a natural blonde. Don't try and play with me right now bitch. :vacuum:

untitled.jpg

trying to look cute ..

Omfg, what?! :stretcher: If that's your natural hair colour then Lana is a natural blonde. Don't try and play with me right now bitch. :vacuum:

LEGIT IS!! I've never dyed my hair in my lifee

untitled.jpg

trying to look cute ..

LEGIT IS!! I've never dyed my hair in my lifee

Your hair is the color of the morning sun on the horizon, rejuvenating the world with it's heavenly glow. It's not something you can buy in a box.

• YAAASSS 1