Pictures Of You Thread 2.0

Main Pop Girl

Omg sis, that tacky mirror effect...:stretcher:

I'll let you get away with it tho, cos you cute af. ;) What bag is that!?

I couldn't resist the mirror effect  :'( and awe thanks :) and it's a blue/white adidas bag  :)

Ooooooh yas, I've seen that! I'm so obsessed with that Jeremy Scott x Adidas line to pay attention to it tho, it's soooo cute. :hail:

It reminds me of like, old school Adidas not the shitty new Adidas lines that are ratchet as hell  :morning:

It reminds me of like, old school Adidas not the shitty new Adidas lines that are ratchet as hell  :morning:

Idk, all of the Adidas stuff I like is always $500 or something, and the cheaper stuff which I can actually afford is always basic af. :vacuum: Like why would I pay $50 for some white trackpants with black lines down them? No thank you. :morning:

1379956_10202160252506480_665683524_n.jpg

Sure.

Omg, how are your eyes that big? :shocked::hail:

Idk, all of the Adidas stuff I like is always $500 or something, and the cheaper stuff which I can actually afford is always basic af. :vacuum: Like why would I pay $50 for some white trackpants with black lines down them? No thank you. :morning:

I completely agree! The bag was like $60 so I was ok true I need this, I'm an impulse buyer to be completely honest  :/

I completely agree! The bag was like $60 so I was ok true I need this, I'm an impulse buyer to be completely honest  :/

Lmao, I know what you mean! I'm pretty good in like retail stores, like I tend not to actually buy anything at all unless I have a friend there to give me their opinion and convince me into buying it. ;) But I am the WORST at online shopping, I have no self control and just buy things I don't even need because I think they're cheap. :'( I'm going broke!

Lmao, I know what you mean! I'm pretty good in like retail stores, like I tend not to actually buy anything at all unless I have a friend there to give me their opinion and convince me into buying it. ;) But I am the WORST at online shopping, I have no self control and just buy things I don't even need because I think they're cheap. :'( I'm going broke!

I feel you  :'( I'm the worst at both online and real-life shopping and its soooo bad. My credit card gets maxed out every month and it's scary haha  :shocked: I guess I have a shopping problem  :shocked: