RuPaul's Drag Race

Main Pop Girl

16 minutes ago, Countess said:

I actually like Robbie in drag, I just think she seems a bit cunty out of drag. But if they were judging it on that then Acid Betty should have been the first to go. :morning: 

But Acid is at least unique, and something never seen before, Robbie on the other hand looks like a washed out version of Jinx

On 3/23/2016 at 10:01 PM, Not Teddy Sinclair said:

But Acid is at least unique, and something never seen before, Robbie on the other hand looks like a washed out version of Jinx

Fair point! Although she's definitely from the same drag school as Vivacious and all the other Brooklyn queens. ;) 

• YAAASSS 1

• 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Countess said:

This is probably the best top three I've ever seen on Drag Race honestly. :hail: But as much as I love all of them, I have to say I'm #TeamKim. That girl is just too cute and I love her not only as a performer but also as a person. <3 

Kim is incredibly talented, she will bring a new light into drag. Yes, she is messy sometimes, but it's cute imo. :3 

3 hours ago, IntoYouu said:

Kim is incredibly talented, she will bring a new light into drag. Yes, she is messy sometimes, but it's cute imo. :3 

I agree! :hail: Plus her looks are probably the most imaginative I've seen out of anyone on the show. She has to win this. :rockon: 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Degenerate said:

I'm so behind on RPD I've just finished the season where Bianca Del rio won welp

Omg, that was such a good season! :hail: But honestly, I'd just skip the next one because it's boring as fuck. Step it up to the season which just finished so we can chat about it. ;) 

4 hours ago, Countess said:

Omg, that was such a good season! :hail: But honestly, I'd just skip the next one because it's boring as fuck. Step it up to the season which just finished so we can chat about it. ;) 

Omg netflix needs to hurry the fuck up and add the rest because I really cba to search for a torrent <_>

• 2 weeks later...