RuPaul's Drag Race

Main Pop Girl

This is the first season for it, Ru said it was so she can better critique them and they have a better chance to impress her. There won't be any immunity this season either!

Yeah, it's a good idea tbh. It will give us a chance to get to know all the queens a bit more personally before having to say goodbye to them after like five minutes, But omg, seriously, no immunity? :excited: This is gonna be so fucking dramatic, eeek. I can't wait to watch!

It was so intense last night. And it was the first night! They tore into the majority of the queens.

OKAY SO I WATCHED IT. Here's my thoughts:

Vivacious DEFINITELY did not deserve to be in the bottom two. She's classy and has the U in C.U.N.T. down! If anything, Gia deserved to be eliminated. She seems like a total bitch and not in a cute way. Sadly it seems like people like that always make it far in this show, probably so that they can keep the ratings up. Not cute. :vacuum:

Out of all the queens, April was my fav. She seems genuinely sweet and I like her style. BenDeLaCreme had a really nice runway look, but her drag persona kind of irritates me and it's only the first episode. :stretcher: I like Adore too, but I used to be subscribed to that bitch on YouTube and she pissed me off after like five videos, so I think I might start hating her again after a while. :morning:

I'm looking forward to next week tho!

Guest kitten

ok can someone help me out- i watched the first episode on my LOGO app on my phone, but was the premier they aired on TV any different? like did they introduce the last 7 queens? if so i'd love a link to watch it  <3 <3 <3

Guest kitten

cool. anyway heres my thoughts: kelly deserved to go  :/ vivacious did not deserve to be in the bottom 2. i hate gia gunn. so far im pretty neutral on the other queens, besides Adore whom i've adored since i was 11  <3 #teamadore but i'm not sure how well she'll do this season

nah we have to wait till monday to see the last 7 POLISHED queens :) #teambianca #teamcourtney

:shocked: SHAAADE. I do hope some of the other queens are super flawless tho, I'm a little unsure about everyone we've met so far.

cool. anyway heres my thoughts: kelly deserved to go  :/ vivacious did not deserve to be in the bottom 2. i hate gia gunn. so far im pretty neutral on the other queens, besides Adore whom i've adored since i was 11  <3 #teamadore but i'm not sure how well she'll do this season

YAS WE HAVE LIKE EXACTLY THE SAME THOUGHTS. :hail: And how did you even know about Adore when you were 11?!

Guest kitten

:shocked: SHAAADE. I do hope some of the other queens are super flawless tho, I'm a little unsure about everyone we've met so far.

YAS WE HAVE LIKE EXACTLY THE SAME THOUGHTS. :hail: And how did you even know about Adore when you were 11?!

American Idol lol. the lesbian jonas brother  :D