RuPaul's Drag Race

Main Pop Girl

510x340.jpg

RuPaul's Drag Race is an American reality television series produced by World of Wonder for Logo. RuPaul plays host, mentor and inspiration for this series, which details RuPaul's search for "America's next drag superstar."

The show was greenlit in May 2008, according to a press release by MTV Networks. It premiered in the U.S. on February 2, 2009 on Logo. It premiered in Canada on the MuchMore network on February 15, 2009. The show also airs at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time on the VH1 network.

The show was marked as the most watched series on Logo in its first season, and it became the most streamed series ever on LogoTV.com during its second. The title of the show is a play on drag queen and drag racing, with the title sequence and theme song "Drag Race" both having a drag racing theme.

does anybody else watch this flawless show? i'm up to the current season atm! if you are too, who are you rooting for? personally i like alaska but i also love jade and jinx!

Guest Roman Miller

tbh i've never watched the first season either! but i have watched seasons 4 and 5 and they were flawless! you should tune in gurl ;)

i'll search this, thanks. inesbbb13.gif

THE QUEEN RUPAUL  :hail: :hail: :hail: :hail:

I watch this! I think the season five isn't on the "level" the other seasons, and Alaska is on this season because Sharon won the previous season.  :morning:

I'm rooting for Alyssa Edwards & Jade Jolie.  <3

lmao you're right tbh, it's kind of funny how alaska tried out like four times and never got in and now sharon won he's suddenly in ;) but i think the show will get better as it goes along! normally the first few episodes are always a little boring until all the drama starts hahaha. ;)

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I only got into this show recently.

It's on Netflix in the UK so I watched it all back to back.

New season starts soon and I can't wait.

WE NEED NETFLIX IN AUSTRALIA. :vacuum:

But yeah, the new season is starting soon, I'm so excited! The only queen I know so far is Adore Delano, who auditioned for American Idol a few years ago and who I subscribed to on YouTube for like a day before I got bored. But here's what all the girls this season look like:

n-GROUP-SHOT-large570.jpg?6

Who were your favourites from previous seasons?

For me it was;

Season 1

Probably Ongina (but I wished there was a wig.... looked too much like a boy with makeup on most of the time)

Season 2

Tatianna was my favourite

Followed by Raven (not Baxter unfortunately)

Season 3

Carmen Carrera.

Glad Raja won though

Season 4

Easily my least favourite season. I think it was obvious from early on that Sharon Needles was going to win. Willam was my favourite... shame she got the boot so early on!

Season 5

Best one so far. Alaska was my favourite but I really liked Detox too.

All Stars

Raven

Just realised Adore Delano is actually Danny Noriega... I know of him through Chris Crocker.

Who were your favourites from previous seasons?

For me it was;

Season 1

Probably Ongina (but I wished there was a wig.... looked too much like a boy with makeup on most of the time)

Season 2

Tatianna was my favourite

Followed by Raven (not Baxter unfortunately)

Season 3

Carmen Carrera.

Glad Raja won though

Season 4

Easily my least favourite season. I think it was obvious from early on that Sharon Needles was going to win. Willam was my favourite... shame she got the boot so early on!

Season 5

Best one so far. Alaska was my favourite but I really liked Detox too.

All Stars

Raven

Just realised Adore Delano is actually Danny Noriega... I know of him through Chris Crocker.

Tbh, I didn't even watch the first three seasons, so I can't comment on those. :stretcher: For me, I always wanted Sharon to win on season four, even though after the show finished she turned into a bit of an egomaniacal douchebag. I never liked Willam tbh, she always seemed like such an attention seeker and I never found her jokes that funny or her look that amazing. And in season five, I was always rooting for Jinx, even though again I didn't really like her after the show ended. Jade was super cute as well tho. <3