RuPaul's Drag Race

Main Pop Girl

• 2 weeks later...

Ok so a few episodes in;

I really like Courtney Act. By far my favourite.

As sloppy as she is, Adore as well

Been disappointed by Milk... thought she would be a lot better.

Okay, so I've only watched three episodes so far, BUT:

Courtney seems sweet, but she's in total denial about her supposed "fame" in Australia. Her claim that she is a "household name" here is delusional. Not a single person I'm friends with would recognize her face or name, as Australian Idol was never that big over here. Adore seems like a sweetie and she's super endearing, but she needs to work on her preparation and focus. I'm actually liking Milk so far, I am LIVING for those legs. But I'm super pissed off that Vivacious got canned so early in the competition. Her looks were always on point and if she wasn't right for her acting part the blame should have gone to Adore for handing them out so sloppily. Not impressed Ru. :vacuum:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mitch

I'm not overly thrilled about the show as a whole, but I started watching Danny Noriega videos when I was like 14 so seeing him on there as Adore is crazy  :stretcher:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm super upset about Milk leaving, he definitely didn't deserve to go when there's bitches like Darienne, Trininty and Laganja still in the competition. :vacuum: I'm super glad that Ben is still with us tho, and Bianca has grown on me sooo much from the first episode, he's actually kinda sweet. <3

I'm super upset about Milk leaving, he definitely didn't deserve to go when there's bitches like Darienne, Trininty and Laganja still in the competition. :vacuum: I'm super glad that Ben is still with us tho, and Bianca has grown on me sooo much from the first episode, he's actually kinda sweet. <3

Langaja left in the most sloppiest of ways last week. I don't know this week because I forgot about it.

Langaja left in the most sloppiest of ways last week. I don't know this week because I forgot about it.

Thanks for spoiling it for me bitch. :vacuum: She deserved to leave tho tbh, all she did was do the fucking splits like a million times in every episode and she thought that would be enough to make it through the entire competition. Bitch, bye. :wave:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Top 3:

Bianca Del Rio - Winner! (Will not try to release a song or album)

Adore Delano - Runner up (DTF on itunes now)

Courtney Act - Runner up (Mean Gays on itunes now)

The special was OK. The pit crew were in suits so no eye candy :

I'm happy Bianca won! Honestly I feel like Adore would probably be able to do more with the crown, as in she's a lot more marketable and has a chance at success unlike Bianca. But I still love B and she deserved to win. <3

Guest mitch

I'm happy Bianca won! Honestly I feel like Adore would probably be able to do more with the crown, as in she's a lot more marketable and has a chance at success unlike Bianca. But I still love B and she deserved to win. <3

I completely agree, Bianca was definitely entitled to win...but Adore should've gotten that shit. I've followed Danny since I was like 16 and he's wanted to make an album for so long. Now that he has, its fucking great and I feel so proud of him :)

I completely agree, Bianca was definitely entitled to win...but Adore should've gotten that shit. I've followed Danny since I was like 16 and he's wanted to make an album for so long. Now that he has, its fucking great and I feel so proud of him :)

Agreed! I feel like the fact that he didn't win won't really stop Danny tbh. Anyone who would have known him from winning Drag Race will know him anyway and he's gotten a lot of exposure even though he didn't come in first place. He and Sharon are the only two contestants I can actually see crossing over to the mainstream so I'm excited to see what will happen with his career! <3