RuPaul's Drag Race

Main Pop Girl

RuPaul's Drag Race.... oh my, I have always been interested in this show but unfortunately only caught a few episodes of the first season. It seems to be such a diverse and gripping show and RuPaul is just such a joy to watch.

I only wish I had half the tenacity and confidence he does! Everyone that goes to that show seems to really have a passion for their lifestyle and also have the guts. 

I will definitely be looking it up and catching up with it!!!!

RuPaul's Drag Race.... oh my, I have always been interested in this show but unfortunately only caught a few episodes of the first season. It seems to be such a diverse and gripping show and RuPaul is just such a joy to watch.

I only wish I had half the tenacity and confidence he does! Everyone that goes to that show seems to really have a passion for their lifestyle and also have the guts.

I will definitely be looking it up and catching up with it!!!!

You should definitely get into it! I actually feel that every season has judt gotten better and better so if you didn't mind the first season I'm sure you'll really like the latest one. There's also an English version starting soon apparently which will most likely be pretty exciting to watch! And don't worry, I'm sure if you aspire to it you can have the same Charisma, Uniqueness, Nerve and Talent as everyone on that show. :hail:

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
44 minutes ago, Countess said:

Has anyone been keeping up with the latest season? Kim Chi is life goals. :stretcher: 

Yes! My favorite girl is Naomi though (atm). Acid betty is a cunt don't like her at all.

Who do y'all think is coming back next ep? :stretcher:the plot twist at the end of the last episode was so unexpected but well deserved TBH

21 hours ago, BITCH said:

Yes! My favorite girl is Naomi though (atm). Acid betty is a cunt don't like her at all.

Who do y'all think is coming back next ep? :stretcher:the plot twist at the end of the last episode was so unexpected but well deserved TBH

Naomi is absolutely stunning, but I feel it's another Miss Fame and Violet Chachki situation where she has an impeccable look but not much else to warrant our attention. :/ She should 100% be a VS Angel though, her legs are just out of this world!

20 hours ago, Teddy Sinclair said:

Kim Chi >>>

Naysha is coming back

I can't imagine who else it would be? I doubt they'd bring back a queen from another season when all of the good ones are over filming All Stars. But it's weird to have this twist so early in the game. :/ 

1 hour ago, Countess said:

I can't imagine who else it would be? I doubt they'd bring back a queen from another season when all of the good ones are over filming All Stars. But it's weird to have this twist so early in the game. :/ 

Spoiler

Naysha's comeback was leaked by a website that posted the synopsis for the upcoming Untucked, and apparently the actual episode leaked shortly after.

It's a predictable move on the producer's part, I was hoping that this season was going to be exciting but my hopes are dwindling.

10 hours ago, Woodcrest said:
  Hide contents

Naysha's comeback was leaked by a website that posted the synopsis for the upcoming Untucked, and apparently the actual episode leaked shortly after.

It's a predictable move on the producer's part, I was hoping that this season was going to be exciting but my hopes are dwindling.

Omg no way, mess. :stretcher: But I'm finding this season pretty good tbh, the new shade tree seems like a brilliant concept! And Untucked has definitely upped it's game this season as well.