As a lot of you appear to have followed Ariana since her Nickelodeon days, it felt remiss in not having an all encompassing general discussion thread surrounding the topic of her.

Additionally, as there have been so many leaks by Ariana of late, it feels now is an appropriate cue for her more ardent and devoted fans to (in collaboration), establish a multi-era tracker and career overview of all her leaked material here (it’s up to you to be motivated in applying your knowledge of that unreleased material to co-create a master tracker for her)!

If you are a self confessed Arianator and you are not focused on co-operatively building towards that goal, then why in your view is that not deserving of a spanky? 😉

I personally discovered her through nightclubs via the optics of her early Eric Kupper (and then bootleg) ‘Cosmic Dawn’ remixes:

Previous rumors suggested veteran producer Nile Rodgers (famous for a more syncopated style of music than what Ariana is atypically known for - on her main releases) was invited to co-produce at least one (as yet unspecified) key track, specifically intended for her next studio album:

Unconnected to this, It has now been widely reported that Ariana registered a new track titled “Shoot My Heart” which either may (or may not) eventuate to be a forthcoming song from her next studio album.  If not - it may instead be a contribution to the “Wicked” soundtrack.

As a side note - In the event (however slight) that any of y’all randomly uncover this puffa in the racks of one of your local clothing emporiums, come to me - I need it, I have been searching for it for a VERY long time at this point and my PM’s are always open 💋:

Edited by Dax Diameter
Update
  • Like 2

• Poison ivy changed the title to Ariana Grande | General Discussion Thread | Multi-Era Tracker? (Up To You 🤷🏼‍♀️) | + Newly Registered Track “Shoot My Heart”
  • Poison ivy changed the title to Ariana Grande | General Discussion Thread | & Newly Registered Track “Shoot My Heart” | + Potential ‘Unreleased Multi-Era Master Tracker’
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 7:59 AM, Heartbreak Anthem said:

As much as I wish this was factual, it's only partially factual. Scooter's role is changing from day-to-day operations to more company management. Many of the artists he used to manage are still under contract, but it's not to say, they won't leave following the conclusion of their existing contracts. tbh, I hope they all leave and hop off the scooter, including Ava! She deserves better and has been mismanaged long enough. smh

On 8/23/2023 at 5:27 PM, Dax Diameter said:

Ariana unveils the cover art for the 10th Anniversary edition of her debut album “Yours Truly”:

mbOqoWr.jpg

This is one of the worst album covers I think I've ever seen. Honestly dreadful :awkwardney: 

On 8/23/2023 at 6:09 PM, Cypher said:

As much as I wish this was factual, it's only partially factual. Scooter's role is changing from day-to-day operations to more company management. Many of the artists he used to manage are still under contract, but it's not to say, they won't leave following the conclusion of their existing contracts. tbh, I hope they all leave and hop off the scooter, including Ava! She deserves better and has been mismanaged long enough. smh

I'm curious to see what's led to this change. People on Twitter are convinced he's in the process of getting cancelled for something but I wonder if he's just sick of the management game :orly: Either way I'm ready for the tea!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Main Pop Girl said:

I'm curious to see what's led to this change. People on Twitter are convinced he's in the process of getting cancelled for something but I wonder if he's just sick of the management game :orly: Either way I'm ready for the tea!

I would love for him to get cancelled and for all his clients to sign elsewhere tbh. This isn't even for the TS drama, I just don't really like him, as a person.

• Like 1