These songs that will never leak

camilareal

Selena Gomez & DJ Snake - Let Me Love You (Demo)

I'll be 10 years dead before this ever sees the light of day

Some honorable mentions: 

Selena Gomez - i'm so tired (Demo for Lauv & Troye Sivan)

Wiz Khalifa & TAEYEON - See You Again (HQ Unedited/Untagged) 

Kesha - Till the World Ends (Solo Demo), Timber (Solo Demo)

Jordin Sparks - The Way (Demo for Ariana Grande), Tipsy ('Better Left Unsaid' Demo for Ariana Grande), Who Says (Demo for Selena Gomez), Skyscraper (Demo for Demi Lovato)

Demi Lovato - Break A Sweat

Bebe Rexha - Crowded Room (Demo), Tally (HQ Demo)

Carly Rae Jepsen - The Middle, Dedicated title track

Tove Lo - The Middle, One In A Million (Demo for Hilary Duff), Sparks (Demo for Hilary Duff)

Plus others but I don't want to be here all night.....

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Sugababes (Mutya Keisha Siobhan/ MKS): “Love Like This”.. The Emeli Sande ‘snatch back’ track from 2011/12 - still languishing somewhere in the Polydor U.K. (potentially Interscope U.S.) vaults.  Without doubt, the true litmus test of a master leaker..

.. Well that and the third B*witched album or the other Sugababes (Heidi, Amelle, Jade) lineup’s full and intended 8th Sugababes album (featuring “Freedom” and “Hard”), both somewhere in the Sony U.K. vaults.

Or even Kylie’s original uptempo Scissor Sisters produced “White Diamond” (or even “That’s Why They Write Love Songs”), both held captive by Parlophone.

Edited by Dax Diameter
Update

Britney Spears - All The Way, Are You Ready, Baby Can't You See, Beautiful Night, Boyfriend, Bring Back Yesterday, Catch Me If U Can, Crazy Girl, Cry, Drink To My Freedom, Downtown, The Face, Free, The Fugitive, Giving It Up For Love, Graffiti My Soul,  Grow, Hide From The Sun, Hollow, Like I'm Fallin, Motherlove, My Big Secret, One Of A Kind, Paradise, Peepshow, Pulse, Red Carpet, Reminded, Sacred, Somewhere, Stay, Strip, Take The Bait, Untouchable, Whiplash, Who Can She Trust, Wonderland, and probably missed some..

I'd pay a ton for even one of these 😭

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, stateofgrace said:

Britney Spears - All The Way, Are You Ready, Baby Can't You See, Beautiful Night, Boyfriend, Bring Back Yesterday, Catch Me If U Can, Crazy Girl, Cry, Drink To My Freedom, Downtown, The Face, Free, The Fugitive, Giving It Up For Love, Graffiti My Soul,  Grow, Hide From The Sun, Hollow, Like I'm Fallin, Motherlove, My Big Secret, One Of A Kind, Paradise, Peepshow, Pulse, Red Carpet, Reminded, Sacred, Somewhere, Stay, Strip, Take The Bait, Untouchable, Whiplash, Who Can She Trust, Wonderland, and probably missed some..

I'd pay a ton for even one of these 😭

Holy moly! She needs to release an unreleased compilation of those right now! We shouldn’t have to wait until she dies to hear these.

• Like 1

Hilary Duff (anything Hollywod Records- the early mixes to come clean, whos that girl and the 5 track dignity promo were flukes).

Avril Lavigne (anything RCA practically. Wont let you go was probably a fluke too because i think it leaked with the 3 instrumentals. Id asay anything Epic too but we got the Chavril wedding song so who knows?)

Kelly Clarkson (well we all know why lol. 2010-2013 was fun)

LIGHTS (no one cares about her here so...some fan has a cd of pre ep tracks amd posted a clip of one called Crutch but forum members scared him off)

Aly & AJ (unpredictable really but i know Once Upon a Dream and the pre Into the Rush demo cd wont leak)

Edited by shout87
  • Like 1

Natalia Kills - Cinderella, Freeze Time, Kiss Me Kill Me, Overdose

Lana Del Rey - David Kahnes Sessions

Florence + The Machine - Registered Ceremonials Songs

Lady Gaga - The rest of ARTPOP songs

Lorde - Good Fights, Lost Boys

RIP to all the legends i fear... 

Edited by rknhrs
  • Sad 1