These songs that will never leak

camilareal

On 9/18/2023 at 12:49 PM, cmiley said:

Britney Spears - Rebellion (full if it exists)

Ariana Grande - La Vie En Rose HQ, Oh Darlin’

Camila Cabello - Same Old Love, Closer

Demi Lovato - Play With Me, Psychic, Abracadabra, My Stupid Heart, Pillow Talk, etc.

Selena Gomez - Let Me Love You

Everything here is a necessity! We need these to leak! I'd sell or trade a kidney and a part of my liver for most of these! 🤣🤣

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Kesha Slays said:

Everything here is a necessity! We need these to leak! I'd sell or trade a kidney and a part of my liver for most of these! 🤣🤣

id sell half my brain for any one person's Kesha vault (it must include either Machine Gun Love, her full demo CD(s), Acklin Road, Stay Gold (all versions) and any and all Lipsha tracks unleaked

Edited by ChildOfTheMoon
  • Like 2

On 9/19/2023 at 5:04 PM, ChildOfTheMoon said:

id sell half my brain for any one person's Kesha vault (it must include either Machine Gun Love, her full demo CD(s), Acklin Road, Stay Gold (all versions) and any and all Lipsha tracks unleaked

Ooooo lmao no same! I'd appreciate more earlier Rainbow demos from like 2013-2014. Like around the same time she recorded Lover. I thought that was a really cool sound for her, I mean, I still loved Rainbow, it's just not the music I was expecting for her musical comeback. 

• Like 1

On 9/21/2023 at 6:52 PM, Kesha Slays said:

Ooooo lmao no same! I'd appreciate more earlier Rainbow demos from like 2013-2014. Like around the same time she recorded Lover. I thought that was a really cool sound for her, I mean, I still loved Rainbow, it's just not the music I was expecting for her musical comeback. 

this too. its hard to make an album out of like six 2014-2015 leaks plus a handful of unleaked titles from around that time 😭

idk if she was recording anything other than Timber in 2013 tho

Edited by ChildOfTheMoon

Avril Lavigne - anything pre Head Above Water

Kelly Clarkson - anything RCA cuz well lol

Aly & AJ/78violet - pre Into the Rush demo cd, Once upon a time full demo, HR1 tracks, Lover of Kinds, Ten Years demo

Hilary Duff - anything HR, well anything else really

Jesse McCartney - Damaged, I Gotta Know, No Worries, Rewind, Just Another Girl

LIGHTS - pre EP demo cd (the snippet of Crutch came from this but the person disappeared when they got cyber bullied by a forum)

• Like 2