Brazilian Artists that everyone should know about

Foolish

Picsart-23-02-24-21-43-07-346.jpg

Hello Guys!

Today i gomma make a list of all the Brazilian Artists that you should know about! 

this is the part one, so if you want another part, just coment💗

And here is a playlist if you wanna hear all of then

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/4UBCbREQXNg3dbgOAdWUvR?si=SGEg8d5wSCifRvs53upMPA

1 - Anitta

licensed-image.jpg

Already knwen by a big part of the world, Larissa de Macedo Machado, better known by her stage name Anitta, is a Brazilian singer, songwriter, actress, dancer, businesswoman and presenter, She released her first album called "Anitta" in early 2010/2011, she started becaming a famous popstar by being featured in maluma songs and other DJ's, it made the sony music international look at her and give her a chance to be officially part of Sony International, she released her first album in english called "Bananas", it was not very suported by the critics, but she begin, and released  the album "Versions Of Me" , "Envolver" one of the singles & part of the album became a smash hit all arround the world.

2 - Pabllo Vittar

images-27.jpg

Phabullo Rodrigues da Silva, known by his stage name Pabllo Vittar, is a Brazilian singer, drag queen and presenter, she started her carrear at 2016 with the smash album "Não Para Não",  she becames famous internationally by participing of somethings like:

• a participation in a Super Drags Episode

•Feats with International artists (Rina Sawayanna, Tiesto, etc...)

• Being a big indie artists suporter

She just released her new album "NOITADA" that haves a vibe of brazilian nightclubs and parties

3 - Glória Groove

images-28.jpg

Daniel Garcia Felicione Napoleão, better known by his stage name Gloria Groove, is a Brazilian singer, rapper, songwriter, drag queen and voice actor.  He began his career in 2002 in the group Galera do Balão, a new version of Turma do Balão Mágico.

Her new album "LADY LESTE" is avalible now

I'll continue the post tomorrow because I'm very tired, please engage a lot & follow me💗

• Like 1

Anitta is not a real artist, and pure trash as a human being. I would recommend Pabllo Vittar because she actually features traditional brazilian sounds in a lot of her hits, so she brings something original, and you would not be supporting a problematic person.

But the greatest brazilian artist right now is definitely Ludmilla. She's super talented and original, has a great voice and is a great songwriter, and also navigates throught several brazilian genres of music.

I also love Majur

• Like 1

On 2/25/2023 at 10:39 AM, napoleon said:

Anitta is not a real artist, and pure trash as a human being. I would recommend Pabllo Vittar because she actually features traditional brazilian sounds in a lot of her hits, so she brings something original, and you would not be supporting a problematic person.

But the greatest brazilian artist right now is definitely Ludmilla. She's super talented and original, has a great voice and is a great songwriter, and also navigates throught several brazilian genres of music.

I also love Majur

darling even if you don't want her to be, Anitta is an artist!

in fact, everyone who makes art is an artist, the concept that society imposes on artists is that they only do good things, are Anitta's works bad and monotonous lately?, Yes they are, but you can't say that a person who has more than 10 years of career currently is not an artist,

one day when she's gone you and all her haters will regret for not having given her the value she deserved.

Edited by arthurpacheco
  • Like 1