Britney Announces She's Pregnant!

• 1 month later...

I feel for her SO MUCH. 😭

I'm also confident she's stronger than she's ever been though, and this won't stop her. She WILL have that baby. Hopefully the miscarriage wasn't some side-effect of that forced contraception device she had inside her for so long. Team Con deserves to rot in hell.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Bambi101 said:

I feel for her SO MUCH. 😭

I'm also confident she's stronger than she's ever been though, and this won't stop her. She WILL have that baby. Hopefully the miscarriage wasn't some side-effect of that forced contraception device she had inside her for so long. Team Con deserves to rot in hell.

Your post made me remember this absolute bop <3 Brb while I grab my dining room chair and recreate this choreography :cackle: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 2

16 hours ago, Leaving said:

Your post made me remember this absolute bop <3 Brb while I grab my dining room chair and recreate this choreography :cackle: 

YAAASSSS :yaskween: It's both eerie and incredible how songs she didn't write became so relevant and descriptive of her life. Stronger, Lucky, Overprotected, Piece of Me, even Circus... all perfectly capture some aspect of her life/person. And of course, Work B is the Conservatorship/Vegas residency anthem that she had to re-record so the Myah Marie lead vocals wouldn't stand out as much when performed life :cry:

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/17/2022 at 6:21 AM, Bambi101 said:

YAAASSSS :yaskween: It's both eerie and incredible how songs she didn't write became so relevant and descriptive of her life. Stronger, Lucky, Overprotected, Piece of Me, even Circus... all perfectly capture some aspect of her life/person. And of course, Work B is the Conservatorship/Vegas residency anthem that she had to re-record so the Myah Marie lead vocals wouldn't stand out as much when performed life :cry:

I only just saw this :yeah: But you're totally right. Let's not even get started on the songs she DID write like Mona Lisa, Look Who's Talking Now and Rebellion... :orly: 

• YAAASSS 1