“Miranda Cosgrove” Quietly Returns To Music

Cossip

27 minutes ago, Violetbud said:

Would you mind spilling the tea? 

i posted all the ss in the discord group bc i damn near pissed myself when she responded but she basically claimed that she didn’t sound like herself bc of special effects and “friends” or whatever on the backing vocals and that she took it down for “contract reasons”

• LMAO 1

11 minutes ago, britney thpearth said:

i posted all the ss in the discord group bc i damn near pissed myself when she responded but she basically claimed that she didn’t sound like herself bc of special effects and “friends” or whatever on the backing vocals and that she took it down for “contract reasons”

WHAT?! 

I-

What a freaking mess ☠️

12 minutes ago, britney thpearth said:

Thank you for spilling btw ?

2 hours ago, mxtt said:

Did anyone get a screenshot of the album? There's barely any history of this happening online, I can't find any info but I want to organize the songs the right way. I also feel like there was a more tragic (loved it) album cover than the one google has

Knowing what I know about hollywood, she probably had a good cover up (considering the whole "is it fake?" "did she steal someones songs?") But I dont have a screenshot. There's one floating around somewhere along with I think a screen recording. I think the songs leaked, too.

7 minutes ago, Cossip said:

Knowing what I know about hollywood, she probably had a good cover up (considering the whole "is it fake?" "did she steal someones songs?") But I dont have a screenshot. There's one floating around somewhere along with I think a screen recording. I think the songs leaked, too.

The songs are in the latest leaks topic, except apparently there’s a new version of Miranda Cosgrove is Flawless, that nobody has shared. Unless what was on the album is the same voicenote from Jeanettes SoundCloud 

Just now, mxtt said:

The songs are in the latest leaks topic, except apparently there’s a new version of Miranda Cosgrove is Flawless, that nobody has shared. Unless what was on the album is the same voicenote from Jeanettes SoundCloud 

I figured that song was a joke lol. It probably is, but they do sound different

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Cossip said:

I have Kiss The Night Goodbye

There’s another version of it on dbree already that leaked some time ago but this version sounds different 

Gotchu, would you mind sending it to me or is it #tradeworthy? 

6 hours ago, britney thpearth said:

These sounded more like her than the other songs. However a few of these were already on the other version; but these are longer. Shallow is on the internet but like a 30 second clip of it.

Gotcha, I didn't realize this was the tracklist, as the one I saw on the leak thread didn't contain all of these and wasn't Miranda singing 

1 hour ago, Violetbud said:

Gotchu, would you mind sending it to me or is it #tradeworthy? 

Gotcha, I didn't realize this was the tracklist, as the one I saw on the leak thread didn't contain all of these and wasn't Miranda singing 

Considering its from the same website, I wouldn't call it 'tradeworthy'. It sounds like her voice, but I also thought some of the OG VOTD songs did but everyone else says it sounds nothing like her. Once I'm off work ill post a wi.to & let everyone else judge ?

• Like 2