Lady Gaga Addresses R. Kelly Controversy; Deletes Their Collaboration

r-kelly-lady-gaga.jpg?ve=1&tl=1

Following the shocking (or not so shocking :roll:) allegations depicted in docu-series Surviving R. Kelly, his duet partner for 'Do What U Want' Lady Gaga has released a statement denouncing his actions and announcing her intention to remove their song from all streaming services.

Gaga looks like she's made true to her word, with 'Do What U Want' disappearing from iTunes and YouTube hours after she made mention of it.

But that didn't stop it from charting on iTunes worldwide, including at #37 in Belarus, #44 in Mexico, #88 in the US and #96 in the UK! :awkwardney:

#StreamDoWhatUWantFeaturingChristinaAguilera?

People should be ashamed of themselves that they've turned this whole thing into a stan war about who has worked with who etc etc. About everybody in the damn industry has worked with him, ridiculous to try and pinpoint different artists and blame them for X&Y. So so pathetic. 

• Pissed 1

17 hours ago, liberation said:

Get those streams Xtina! :yaskween:

I think it's nice that she apologised and i feel kinda sad when she says that she was going through a hard time back when this song was released. I don't really care for this song when bops like jewels n drugs and swine exist so i won't miss it in the album.

You really think 'Jewels N Drugs' is better than this masterpiece? :shocked: I hate that song! Honestly I kind of hate that she's retroactively changing the meaning of the song when at the time she said it was about the media printing images of her fatty body, it makes me feel like the whole promo circuit she did for the song back then was a lie. :roll: But I guess she's gotta do what she's gotta do to keep her career going!

15 hours ago, lanadelrey said:

I still need the video

this would be a good time for TMZ to leak the shit out that video ;) 

You really want her career to be over, huh... :yeah: 

8 hours ago, Cypher said:

Good on her for sticking to her word. Tbh, the Solo version is just as good, but I secretly like R.Kelly's verse. :cypher: 

I actually prefer it too... :stretcher: His ad-libs really add something nice to the chorus as well!

• LMAO 1
  • Sad 1

On 1/11/2019 at 9:38 AM, Skinny Legend said:

You really think 'Jewels N Drugs' is better than this masterpiece? :shocked: I hate that song! Honestly I kind of hate that she's retroactively changing the meaning of the song when at the time she said it was about the media printing images of her fatty body, it makes me feel like the whole promo circuit she did for the song back then was a lie. :roll: But I guess she's gotta do what she's gotta do to keep her career going!

Gaga being fake! What's new? :cackle: I always feel like she tries to add some bullshit meaning to her songs/albums and that's one of the reasons why i unstanned. And i actually love Jewels n Drugs :stretcher: The chorus is iconic! Meanwhile, DWUW is so boring, i only enjoy the instrumental in it.

7 hours ago, liberation said:

Gaga being fake! What's new? :cackle: I always feel like she tries to add some bullshit meaning to her songs/albums and that's one of the reasons why i unstanned. And i actually love Jewels n Drugs :stretcher: The chorus is iconic! Meanwhile, DWUW is so boring, i only enjoy the instrumental in it.

Don't read her like that... :yeah: Only I'm allowed to drag my fave! 'Jewels 'n' Drugs' is literally my least favourite song from her though, I can't believe you like it so much. :stretcher: