Did you guys like/know brazilian music?

hipxdontlie

Did you guys like/know brazilian music? I'm from Brazil and right now i think our music is doing soo good, then i want to ask your opinion and share 4 songs if u want to know, hope yall like and maybe search more about these artists haha <3

1 is obvioslly Anitta: She is our queen, probably the biggest name on music here on the last years, she is coming for the international carrer and already have songs with artists like Alesso, Iggy Azalea, J Balvin, Maluma and Major Lazer. She will be on Rita Ora's new album too. My pick for her own songs is one in Portuguese from her thirth album 'Bang'. 

Jão is my lil' baby boy, he started with covers on youtube and last year started released her own songs, just in the beggining of te carrer, but already have 3 amazing videos and i really love all of these.

Pabllo Vittar is another icon, a drag queen that come and get a huge space breaking a lot of records, she is now the most followed drag queen on instagram and the one with most views in her videos, yes, even more than tha Drag Race-Gurls and even RuPaul. She's also on Sua Cara by Major Lazer and Anitta, her debut álbum have a single with Diplo and is have a coming music with Titica, the queen of Kuduro. She's also in the 'Brazilian Bang-Bang' Joga Bunda with Aretuza Lovi and Gloria Groove.

For last, this is Banda Uó, sadly now their disband and is coming for solo, but they let us one of the best work we ever seen, and we really hope for a comeback in the future. Also the single 'Gringo', was produced by Diplo.

That's just a little bit from our big and amazing music, i really hope you guys like, and if yal'l want more artists, watch IZA (Pop/Reggae), Ludmilla (Pop/Funk), Gloria Groove (Pop/Rap), Lia Clark (Pop/Funk), Simone & Simaria (Pop/Sertanejo) or Karol Conká (Pop/Rap).

• Like 1

Yaaaas another brazilian user! 

Y'all better stan! I went to a Banda Uó concert once and it was so cool. Same with Anitta even though back then i didn't like her as much as i do today. 

Besides those artists you mentioned i also love Mulher Pepita and MC Carol, i promoted the shit out of Chifrudo here when it was released and i think everyone should check this one by Carol :cackle: 

7 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

Yaaaas another brazilian user! 

Y'all better stan! I went to a Banda Uó concert once and it was so cool. Same with Anitta even though back then i didn't like her as much as i do today. 

Besides those artists you mentioned i also love Mulher Pepita and MC Carol, i promoted the shit out of Chifrudo here when it was released and i think everyone should check this one by Carol :cackle: 

mc carol is too precious for this world <3 loove pepita too

i went to banda uó's concert too, it was amazing, pabllo vittar and carol conká too, now i'm dreaming with Anitta and Jão <3

Tbh the only Brazilian artists I know are Anitta and Pabllo Vittar but I can't say I listen to either of them super often... :orly: I have to say it's cool to have such a big drag queen artist in the world though, I really hope she takes it international and blows up everywhere!

• 3 months later...