POPBOIY

Conspiracy theory thread

:wut: 

Mine:  1. 9/11 was an inside job. Media used Mariah's Glitter release to get off topic :idkher:

2. A LOT of Pop girls are/ have been black balled b4 their peaks

3. The WHOLE "Illuminati " conspiracy (as we know it) is a prejudice piece of propaganda against Ancient African culture:disgusted: 

LETS GET IT YA'LL :rofl:

9HtAjOS.gif

- Project MK Ultra was never abandoned and is still being used on celebrities to control their minds, appeal and life. A new microchip gets implanted every 10 years. 

- The iconic theory that Avril Lavigne commited suicide after the death of her grandfather and was replaced by her look-a-like Melissa because her label didn't want to drop her fame.

- Instagram models are all part of a prostitution sex ring for celebs, government officials, royal family etc.. 

- We're all part of a stimulation of humans in the future and nothing is real.

I'm way too invested in some of these theories, they all sound crazy but what do y'all think? :scamhook:

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

data-matched-content-rows-num="1" data-matched-content-columns-num="6" data-matched-content-ui-type="image_stacked"

• Similar Content

• By Tweener
      Hi guys! Since we didn't have a proper social media thread, I've decided to create one. Share anything you want - snapchat, twitter, instagram..... anything.
      My twitter is @TweenerXO
    • By Tweener

Recently, I have been exploring a different kind of music. Less known that puts you in that weird mood. They are mostly acoustic and poetic in a way. I wonder if you know any cool songs like that.

• By Tweener

This forum was such a flop for not having a separate thread dedicated to this Queen and music savior. 
      Here you can discuss everything related to Miley Cyrus... from throwbacks to upcoming projects. 

About #PopHatesFlops:

Since our start as a blog called #PopHatesFags in 2012, PHF has consistently provided you with the latest pop culture news and hottest new releases. Join us as we analyse everything pop culture, build new friendships, and discuss the latest news and tracks exclusive to #PopHatesFlops!

Member of the Month:

Joe is a relatively new addition to the #PHFamily (and to the world in general) but that doesn't mean he has nothing to offer. Since joining, Joe has brought his unique mix of fun, honesty and vulnerability to the forum, and has made his presence known as the leader of the Kesha fan club. We can't wait to see what the year holds for him and we wanna say thank you to him just for being him! Congratulations Joe!