Are we only missing 4 songs from Brooke Hogan's "This Voice"?

Turn Ya Head

Yeah, there's only a few songs left that haven't leaked. I can't remember off the top of my head if that's the official tracklisting, but it looks legit to me just at a glance.

I actually used to know someone who has a disc with the whole album and some other songs from the album sessions on it. He will NOT leak any of it, I tried for so long to get him to. He sent me voice clips of the songs back in the day, I wish I had the brains to save them but I never did. I don't remember exactly how he got a hold of it, something like it being part of an estate sale or something like that.

• Like 1
  • Shook 1
  • Sad 1

21 hours ago, trables said:

Damn i thought it's about Brooke Candy 

7 hours ago, Whoknowsmehere said:

So did I to be honest.  But since I am a fan of Brooke Hogan, I am not too disappointed that it is not. 

Oh sorry. I'll change the title so that it's not misleading. I don't know Brooke Candy so I hadn't thought of that. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, Alef Santos said:

Someone Has Songs That Have Leaked

Is that a question? 

If so, this topic is very old. I might make a compilation with the songs we already have later. 

I also see you're new here. If that's the case, I'd suggest you introduce yourself in the Welcome Centre so we can get to know your interests! 

Welcome! :magic:

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

15 hours ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Is that a question? 

If so, this topic is very old. I might make a compilation with the songs we already have later. 

I also see you're new here. If that's the case, I'd suggest you introduce yourself in the Welcome Centre so we can get to know your interests! 

Welcome! :magic:

• LMAO 1