Ari

Melanie Martinez Accused of Rape

Please note that when I'm only saying accused is because of course, we don't know what's real and what is not, in no way am I saying it's fake but I just needed to put it out there for the sake of both sides in posting this.

I never liked Melanie at all but i was shocked to read it tbh. Some of her fans are being such a mess attacking this Timothy girl. I always choose to believe the victim so i hope that if it's real she'll have some closure and that Melanie will somehow pay for this.

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1

8 minutes ago, victorxcx said:

I never liked Melanie at all but i was shocked to read it tbh. Some of her fans are being such a mess attacking this Timothy girl. I always choose to believe the victim so i hope that if it's real she'll have some closure and that Melanie will somehow pay for this.

The things I've read from her stans is disgusting, I'm not saying they should immediately believe the victim but attacking them and calling them an "attention whore" is just wrong.  
Also, a lot of people are pulling the "a woman can't rape" bullshit :die:

• YAAASSS 1

9 minutes ago, Ari said:

The things I've read from her stans is disgusting, I'm not saying they should immediately believe the victim but attacking them and calling them an "attention whore" is just wrong.  
Also, a lot of people are pulling the "a woman can't rape" bullshit :die:

So true. That's the reason why most rape victims keep these things to themselves. Imagine if it's true, not only having to deal with the trauma, but now this kind If attack. 

• YAAASSS 1

Until I hear more information, I'm not going to say anything like she's guilty. Only because, I do give people the benefit of the doubt. But if it's true, she deserves prison time. 

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, SkullPop said:

Until I hear more information, I'm not going to say anything like she's guilty. Only because, I do give people the benefit of the doubt. But if it's true, she deserves prison time. 

+ False accusations can ruin peoples lives and careers

• YAAASSS 2

She deserves to be raped for ever being friends with someone as DISGASTING as Melanie Martinez. :hottie: 

I don't know what's worse, what happened or that her ugly stans are attacking this girl because "a woman can't be a rapist" which is exactly why victims don't speak out.. :awkwardney:

• YAAASSS 1

omfg omfg i'm screaming :cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle::cackle: I knw it i knw it she loves puss i just cant :cackle::cackle::cackle: Cry baby (the puss edition ) is coming hide ur lesbian icon favs :cackle:

2 hours ago, Countess said:

She deserves to be raped for ever being friends with someone as DISGASTING as Melanie Martinez. :hottie: 

:awkwardney: sis delete this,a big fat no:awkwardney:

8 minutes ago, Caolicolor said:

:awkwardney: sis delete this,a big fat no:awkwardney:

Guess I better wash my mouth out with soap! :wink:

1 hour ago, eyb0ss said:

She never said no

But did she say yes? :orly:

She only made things worse for her through this statement. It opens too much interpretations that the events that Timothy said really happened. 

Kinky little bitch nnn I doubt she'll rape that gorilla looking thing, but then again they look alike, I'll still bop to whatever (if) she releases

1 hour ago, victorxcx said:

She never said no

But did she say yes? :orly:

She only made things worse for her through this statement. It opens too much interpretations that the events that Timothy said really happened. 

But do you have to explicitly say "yes" to give consent? :orly: 

If I'm in a club grinding on some guy's dick I don't want to have him ask me, "Do you wish to engage in recreational copulative activities with me?" before we have sex. It should be enough that I'm not stopping him from touching me or explicitly saying "no". :dealwithit:

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Countess said:

But do you have to explicitly say "yes" to give consent? :orly: 

That's literally what consent is...

• YAAASSS 1

1 hour ago, Ari said:

That's literally what consent is...

Oh no! I didn't realise that for the hundreds of time I've had sex in my life without signing a contract to say I agree to having sex, I've actually been getting raped. :yeah:

I better Tweet about this ASAP! :hottie: 

• Like 1
  • YAAASSS 1