We've had some people tell us that they're unable to send messages to members because their inboxes are too full. Please don't forget to check your inbox and delete old messages to free up space so that you can still receive new ones!

hiiiiiii im really bad at forum-ing!!!! i only stan camila cabello but credit is given where it's due xox i hardcore collect outtakes and have a few exclusive songs if anyone is interested msg me for my list !!! im a rookie but ill get better at this i promise!!!!! 

Please login or register to see this attachment.

• Like 3

Hey! 

I don't like Camila at all but I'm not here to judge your tastes. I'm relatively new here as well and I've had a nice time so far. Maybe being on this forum helps you discover new FLOPS you might start stanning as well :wink:

Xo 

7 minutes ago, Turn Ya Head said:

Hey! 

I don't like Camila at all but I'm not here to judge your tastes. I'm relatively new here as well and I've had a nice time so far. Maybe being on this forum helps you discover new FLOPS you might start stanning as well :wink:

Xo 

HAHAH BUT that's a huge reason why i joined im always gonna be all for camila but i rlly wanna be interested in other artists too!!!! who are your faves? 

• YAAASSS 1

On 21/11/2017 at 0:45 AM, butterfly said:

HAHAH BUT that's a huge reason why i joined im always gonna be all for camila but i rlly wanna be interested in other artists too!!!! who are your faves? 

Hmm nice question. My all time favourite has always been Britney Spears and also Heidi Montag (yeah I know I'm so gonna get judged for this but I love her). I also like Kesha (although I'm not quite into her last album), Kristine Elezaj, Simon Curtis, Chris Crocker (yeah I know I'm messy for liking this too), Nadia Oh, Nicki Minaj and being here awoke my obsession with Lolene. Her song Violin is one of my favourites ever. :D

Welcome to the forum <3

I trade outtakes as well here and stan Camila like you lol, have a great time on the forum and I hope to see you around x