Jaycoolguy - a thread

Motorsport

17 hours ago, jaycoolguy said:

We will soon see darling

A generalized IP address from your router being given away to someone that is more likely to show your ISP's information rather than anything truly linked to you.

Illegally purchasing copy-written materials worth hundreds/thousands of dollars of a very large company's money.

Which do you think law enforcement is more likely to follow up on? Especially since we have multiple people here who have witnessed and can prove that you've done just that; you've even admitted to doing multiple times as well.  Hmmmmm, I wonder... :dealwithit:

• Like 2
  • YAAASSS 1

19 hours ago, Capsule said:

It's funny that Jay thinks calling the police on someone in a different country because they gave out his IP is gonna amount to anything. 

Who is he calling the police on? Me? :cackle: He can't do anything to me, I live in some tiny island called Australia that no one can even find on a map!

• Like 1
  • LMAO 1

51 minutes ago, Capsule said:

A generalized IP address from your router being given away to someone that is more likely to show your ISP's information rather than anything truly linked to you.

Illegally purchasing copy-written materials worth hundreds/thousands of dollars of a very large company's money.

Which do you think law enforcement is more likely to follow up on? Especially since we have multiple people here who have witnessed and can prove that you've done just that; you've even admitted to doing multiple times as well.  Hmmmmm, I wonder... :dealwithit:

Right but you all do it too so 

15 minutes ago, Countess said:

Who is he calling the police on? Me? :cackle: He can't do anything to me, I live in some tiny island called Australia that no one can even find on a map!

Everyones easy to find besides cbf with the bullshit so dw your safe but if anything happens to me your all going down so don’t bother